Tablo Tools - Bulk Export/Delete on Win/Mac/Linux

Tablo Tools is a Windows/Mac/Linux desktop (GUI) app that allows you to easily search/filter your recordings to Export and Delete them individually or in bulk from your Tablo.

The install and setup is easy - it will detect and load your Tablo automatically; and automatic updates are currently available on Windows and Linux.

Visit the Website to Download/Install it and check out the Quickstart info and videos. It’s very quick and easy (the download’s kinda big - 70 - 120mb).

If you have feedback, problems, questions, requests, etc… post them here or via the ways listed on the site.

The code for the app is 100% open-source and available on Github (links on the site above). Code contributions are welcome if you’re so inclined.

Here’s a teaser:

7 Likes

What’s the back end that does the conversion?

A statically linked version of Ffmpeg v4.21 is included for each OS, so there’s no need to install it and it won’t interfere with any existing version(s) you have installed.

1 Like

Your link is pointing to a png file

Doh. Thanks, fixed it.

I had some time today to try this out and I must say I am impressed. Very polished interface and an extremely nice job for version 0.1.1. I installed first on Linux and then on Windows 10 and both installations were incredibly easy.

1 Like

Just loaded the app (Windows) and it looks good, found my Tablo right away. However when I click on “Browse” it just goes to a white screen. I’ve waited 5 mins with no change, no activity in the Task Manager either.

Me too.

I"ve encountered the blank white screen before and again. He address issues quickly on the github link referenced above - https://jessedp.github.io/tablo-tools-electron/#issues He fixed it, but then there were more, so I figured it was me… if it he didn’t have any problems.

And it really seems to only work best with only one device.

Only 1 Tablo here.

I have one Tablo and I installed on Linux and Windows and both work perfectly with no blank white screens.

Blank screen for me too unfortunately (Win10)

Sorry to hear about the troubles! Unfortunately, I’ve been unable to make the app crash on Windows (10 is all I have).

What I have done is put out v0.1.2 that allows the Developer Tools to be opened so info can be sent along. Download/install that and then here are the quick instructions grab that info:

If you are able to do that, I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks!

(fwiw, when it does work, things should load pretty much as fast as the videos in the Quickstart section)

Hello again! Are you having problems with the current builds?

I’m running into the same white screen issue on Windows 10. I enabled Developer Tools to try to grab info to send but when I click Browse it’s a hard enough crash it disconnects Developer Tools…

Edit: Ah ha. Neglected to notice the red x in the upper right initially. I was able to click it and gather some info. Here is the gist of it…

app.html:63 error when registering service worker TypeError: Failed to register a ServiceWorker for scope (‘file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Programs/tablo-tools/resources/app.asar/*’) with script (‘file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Programs/tablo-tools/resources/app.asar/cache-assets.js’): An unknown error occurred when fetching the script. Arguments(1)
DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Programs/tablo-tools/resources/app.asar/dist/renderer.prod.js.map
DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Programs/tablo-tools/resources/app.asar/dist/style.css.map
renderer.prod.js:39 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘error’ of undefined
at renderer.prod.js:39
at Array.forEach ()
at queue.n.queue.r. (renderer.prod.js:39)
at i.execFn (renderer.prod.js:39)
at c (renderer.prod.js:39)
at u (renderer.prod.js:39)

Of course “username” is me scrubbing the user profile name, it logged it correctly.

Ugh. I made v0.1.2a that would be great if you could give a shot.

I disabled the service worker completely. The only affect is speed - it does/did extra image caching.

Also, if you have to save the results again, there’s also a “console” button at the top that is a cleaner view (or you can save as). Hopefully you’ll never need to look at it again, of course.

Sadly yes. I have seen it work in it’s glory and it is wonderful!

I realized I didn’t have the current version, before I installed v0.1.1 I completely wiped out configuration ~/.config/tablo-tools I’d presume anything in the installation directory would be overwritten with the update.

I click discover - no problem, the load recordings - table populates. Then… browse :poof: just a blank white window. In the past I deleted configurations to reset, but no luck.

When I run it from a terminal it ends with:

Error: async hook stack has become corrupted

If that means anything or helps. First this it does it tells me (paraphrased) it’s not an AppImage application and I don’t have APPIMAGE defined – but then I don’t use AppImage so I wouldn’t expect it to be so I didn’t.

I found your new “user friendly” Tablo Tools page :partying_face:

There can be only one Tablo device for now. This is due to not having multiples to test with.

So, I guess, this is an unofficial hack - click this thing in the upper right corner image check the box Override Tablo IP? and enter the address for which ever tablo you want to work with, then click save - home and Reload :cheer:

Running v0.1.2a, same white screen.

DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Programs/tablo-tools/resources/app.asar/dist/renderer.prod.js.map
DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Programs/tablo-tools/resources/app.asar/dist/style.css.map
renderer.prod.js:39 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘error’ of undefined
at Array.forEach ()
at queue.n.queue.r. (renderer.prod.js:39)
at i.execFn (renderer.prod.js:39)
at c (renderer.prod.js:39)
at u (renderer.prod.js:39)
(anonymous) @ renderer.prod.js:39

Directory of C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Programs\tablo-tools\resources
04/11/2020 12:01 AM 115 app-update.yml
04/11/2020 12:01 AM 12,212,565 app.asar
04/11/2020 12:01 AM 107,520 elevate.exe
04/11/2020 12:01 AM node_modules