Tablo Server Outage - September 8, 2024

Hey folks,

Moved all posts on the server outage to this thread.

We have the resolution post here.

I have two 4th Gen tablos and neither one will load. Tablos won’t load from Android phone either. I tried all trouble shooting tips with no luck. Is tablo having some type of outage?

4 Likes

Same here. Tried switching from wifi to wired, rebooted router, rebooted tablo quad 4th gen, removed the app and now it won’t let me even log into the app. Assuming this is on their end at this point.

3 Likes

Exactly the same issue. There must be some outage.

2 Likes

Same thing here. I think their servers are down or maxed out. Of course, I went through all of the troubleshooting steps before I realized that the android app was down, so I screwed up the football I was recording.

First day of football season, too.

This is some pretty poor design if it is telling me that it can’t connect to the Table when really it can’t connect to their servers. That’s lousy architecture. I should be able to watch my recordings regardless of whether it can phone home or not.

6 Likes

Same. Was working this morning and I wish I’d looked here before doing factory reset. Can’t log into app either.

2 Likes

won’t load on fire stick, Roku, iPad or andriod app, working on apple tv beta

2 Likes

Ok, at least it’s not just me, was wanting to record football too. :). Hopefully it’s back up later.
FYI I tried- reboot of Tablo (quick push of reset button), power cycling Tablo, power cycling router, uninstalling/reinstalling the app from the fire stick, and also uninstalling/reinstalling the app on my phone.
(And then I found this page…)

2 Likes

Same problem here…

1 Like

My device also totally stopped working today. Blue LED but nothing connects. I didn’t realize that Tablo could have some kind of outage that prevented their devices from working on a local network. As a 25+ year IT professional I’ll say this is a serious design flaw if that’s the case. So much for the first Sunday of football season.

4 Likes

IT Server Admin myself. They occasionally experience server problems and/or too much load issues. Who knows what’s wrong now, because nothing is working.

1 Like

There seems to be a tablo server issue. You can always monitor your Tablo’s status here:

https://www.tablotv.com/my-status/

(BTW, there are three threads about this issue now…)

1 Like

Well snap! I’ve been mucking around with this for over an hour!

3 Likes

I am having the same issue too.

1 Like

Same here, tried everything. Tablo won’t load through roku or ios. Wired connection

1 Like

I get the response ‘502 We are experiencing issues on the server. Please again in 5 minutes’

So I guess I will please again later.

3 Likes

I also spent over an hour trying to figure out why I couldn’t connect to my box. I work in tech, and the errors are completely obtuse. The only hint of a server outage somewhere is a timeout error when trying to sign in to the phone app.

The bigger slap in the face was calling the 7 day a week support number to be told by a recording that no support representatives are available followed by an immediate disconnect.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m unable to use my Tablo 4th Gen Quad at all right now. Very glad I have an AirTV Anywhere as a backup DVR, which is fed off an antenna splitter. It ALWAYS works, but I prefer Tablo’s playback experience.

2 Likes

Must be NFL week one! OF COURSE Tablo won’t work lol

8 Likes

It looks to be back now.

1 Like