Tablo Server Outage - September 8, 2024

If you have something scheduled during a server outage, it will still record.

3 Likes

In DFW areaā€¦Tablo wonā€™t loadā€¦

2 Likes

And Tablo does not care. Major sports weekend.

5 Likes

Seems to be working again.
outage about one hour.
good job compared to earlier this year

oops down again. YT here I come

3 Likes

The my status page showed as up for a bit but could never get in. Now the status page is back to ā€˜We are experiencing issues on the server. Please again in 5 minutesā€™ for me.

1 Like

Not back for me. ā€œTablo not foundā€ on Roku, ā€œUnknown errorā€ on Android.

2 Likes

Same errors here too

NFL games were why I bought the thing.

Why would they code in a centralized weak point? The listings, and data collection of what you watch should be the only reason for regular IO, and they can make that async.

4 Likes

Way to go tabloā€¦ Screwed the pooch again, did ya??!

5 Likes

Just bought a tablo yesterday, all the tvs in the house working great then go to turn on football this morning and nothing.

I have used my trusty channelmaster dvr+ for the last 10 years and never had this problem. I hope this company can get there S*** togetherā€¦I am still skeptical on the unit.

3 Likes

Wish I read all of this before tearing it all down and starting over.

3 Likes

I think the hardware is fine. Itā€™s the network stuff thatā€™s at issue. I knew that going in that it could be a problem but I didnā€™t imagine it could be this bad!

3 Likes

Unbelievable. Why does a problem with Tabloā€™s system take down my ability to watch TV? I am very upset. This system dependency needs to be broken. Time to look for an alternative to Tablo.

10 Likes

Is there really no way to just be able to watch my antenna channels if their servers are down? Thatā€™s all i use it for. If there isnt, ill be looking for a different solution.

6 Likes

Why does my app need to go through their server to get to my DVR? Theyā€™re both on the same local network. I can see needing to connect to the server to get the program guide, but why is their server needed to play something that was recorded locally. Not a very robust design!

10 Likes

Same issue here. After trying all the troubleshootingā€¦ reinstalling the app on my phone, restarting my network, factory resetting my device, etc., I finally realized that it must be an issue just trying to connect to the Tablo servers. Odd to build in a dependency on their servers just to use the deviceā€¦

7 Likes

Tablo was a huge PITA to set up and for the first month it was totally unusable. Eventually, I got it to work, and now, as of the last 24 hours, itā€™s failing again. If I could go back in time, I never would have bought one, but here I am. I work with technology all day as a business owner (full-service marketing, PR, and advertising). Iā€™m a techy millennial with a passion for debugging and EVEN I AM FRUSTRATED by Tablo.

8 Likes

Sameā€¦ wonder what ETA is?
Did factory reset too. Fun :unamused:

1 Like

Same here. Wonā€™t load and went through tall the troubleshooting steps. Itā€™s worked great up to now.

1 Like

Sort of the same here - Tablo Gen 4 does not work on either of my Rokus. Rebooted everything including Tablo, router, and the Rokus. The odd this is Tablo works off of my app on my iPhone.

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised that a lot more people arenā€™t blowing up Tabloā€™s Facebook and Twitter with complaints. When I last checked there were only a handful of posts about this obviously widespread issueā€¦

3 Likes