Tablo Exporter - Export Tablo Recordings

Can you try the latest I just uploaded? I think that will fix the naming issue by using the aired date. I was originally going to use the date it originally aired but that is only year/month/day and if you had multiple shows on the same day, well you get the point :wink:

http://jettsoft.com/products.html

Yep sure can. Won’t help the PBS series since they aired some twice a day but they’re the only ones like that for me and are probably the exception anyway. I’ll share results shortly.

Ok, good sign as the two Civil War episodes, both with N/A for episodes, are recording to different files in the same folder.

Yes, this version will as it includes the time :wink:

That fix fixed it! Thank you! Names each episode in the file whatever the full description is. Now to figure out why one particular Civil War episode stays on 0% exporting. Plays fine so it’s all on the HD, just won’t start exporting.

Might need to run it manually via ffmpeg to see how that goes

Ok got it to start exporting. The only way was to make it the sole recording in the queue.

That sounds very strange

Welcome to my Tablo world :confused:

lol, well, mine has been pretty good. Only big issue I had is heat even though they say it should be fine I have to have mine on its side or else :wink:

My last one croaked and I remember noticing how hot it was. Not sure though if it was the cause or a result but it was hotter than I had ever noticed. The new one operates at about the same “normal warmness” as the first but I’ve noticed right below the LED the heat is too much to even hold my finger to it…so I don’t lol.

1 Like

It’s a few buck more now, but people concerned over heat buildup in the tablo should just order one of these. Might be cheaper elsewhere, but mine has work fine ever since I’ve owned my tablo.

1 Like

@Jestep

Double clicking won’t load any of my recordings.

You need to specify the ffmpeg file location.

-Rodger

What marjamar said. You need to supply the ffmpeg executable in the ffmpeg file text box. Use the … button to do so. You should see a queue window as well to the right of that main window

@jestep I’ve been successfully using the app for a few weeks now and it has worked great! I am really impressed that you have built this for the benefit of others. I am now trying to find a quick and easy way to clip out commercials w/o re-encrypting the mp4 for and causing the file size to increase. Thank you for your efforts, I really appreciate it.

You could use comskip :wink:

Thx but I am on a Mac. Are you aware of one that works with OS X?

Not any compiled I would recomend

I’m wondering if something has changed with the new firmware (beta) 2.2.7 ???

The exporter app does not seem to see all of the shows that are on my Tablo. I see them in the Tablo app, but they just don’t show in the exporter.

Maybe the DB format has changed?