Thank you! I saw your message, cleared the cache and updated the guide and all my CBS shows are finally back in the “Coming Soon” listing.
San Diego
Examples
CBS - 8.1 - CBS Evening News, 60 Minutes
ABC - 10.1 - ABC World News Tonight
NBC - 391. - NBC Nightly News with Tom Llamas
Error - “Failed to load. The requested content was not found.”
I can manually record each episode, but cannot do scheduling for ALL or NEW
This is the same issue I have posted about for several days.
As discussed previously, I’m now able to record all network stations, including CBS. Thank you.
I live there. Using roku CBS and NBC don’t work regardless how you try to record them. ABC seems to work for both record new and individual.
Interesting none of them work for me for scheduled recordings. With AppleTV the app
crashes when I try. with iPhone I get the typical
content error.
Problem continues for me, I can’t schedule a series recording, even after the 8/11 4:45PM update, after refreshing the Guide
Roku and fire tv stick. No apple or smart TV for me. I’m too lazy to try android phone or tablet.
I have been fairly lucky. First, I have been out of town for the better part of the last three weeks, so I missed most of the outage. Also, with most shows from the major broadcasters on hiatus, I’m not recording a lot of shows. And, I don’t watch a lot of sports… So, really, most of the problems I have experienced have been with the evening news.
I did see some of the issues others reported, including the ‘your show ended 56 years ago’ error. However, I can report that my system seems mostly back to normal. The last channel that I had noticed problems with, the New York affiliate of CBS, seems to be back to normal. We will see how things go over the next days and weeks.
I’m now able to record WCBS New York. Thank you.
Like others noted, I can record single episodes but not a series. As of a few days ago, NBC Nightly News on Channel 4 (NYC) can finally record a series.
However, I STILL get the dreaded “Error - “Failed to load. The requested content was not found.”” when trying to record the series for
ABC World News Tonight on Channel 7 (NYC)
and
Jeopardy! on Channel 7 (NYC)
The two shows on Channel 7 CAN be recorded individually daily. But I have to add them to the recording list manually. Really annoying after 2.5 weeks.
After further troubleshooting on our end, we’ve isolated solutions for the recent scheduling issues:
- For Channels that Cannot Record
These should now be at regular functionality. If this is not the case, please contact us. - For Specific Shows that Cannot Record
In cases where most shows in a channel can be recorded, but one or two cannot, reach out to Tablo Support with this link. They’ll set your Tablo into troubleshooting mode and work to resolve the issue.
Rest assured, we’re keeping a close eye on this and will continue to share updates.
Once more, thank you all very much for your understanding and patience.
How long should we wait to update our Guide?
Curious how all this damage happened by the internet simply going down a few minutes? Seems like maybe something a lot more serious is going on to still be down all these days later.
I did a quick, simple test on 3 platforms:
Apple TV 4K (3rd gen)
tvOS 26 (beta)
Tablo app 1.8.6 (beta)
Apple TV 4K (2nd gen)
tvOS 18.6
Tablo app 1.8.1
iPhone 14
iOS 18.6
Tablo app 1.8.1
Using the Search field I looked for “NFL,” “The Late Show” and “Jimmy Kimmel” to schedule Series Recordings. For “NFL” and “Jimmy Kimmel” I was able to schedule the recordings on all 3 platforms. Previously, these were failing.
“The Late Show” still will not allow me to set a Series Recording. On both Apple TVs the Tablo app crashes to the tvOS Home Screen when I select the option to schedule the recording. On the iPhone, I get the error “failed to load.” I suspect the tvOS app is also trying to throw an error, but nothing is there so it just crashes.
Let me know if you want to me try anything else.
Since you say tablo has isolated solutions for the scheduling issues, does this mean the solutions will eventually show up.
And you should only use the link for specific shows that can’t record if you really, really, really need to record them versus being slightly amuse by all the thrashing about.
I am part of the Beta group for G4 app on Legacy with ROKU.
I have recorded a couple series successfully on two channels, but have not tried all.
One thing I noticed, there is no indication in the guide that a show is scheduled, like in Legacy app.
Is that part of the design, or part of the this guide issue?
If part of design, please bring it back, it is very useful.
Thanks
That has been a bug forever. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.
I’m in the same test and I just tested scheduling a new series record with the G4 app and it took a couple of seconds but in the live grid I see the same orange line indicator as I see in the legacy app.
It has been days and the major networks scheduled recording still broke. Guide is mostly there and can record programs individually, but that has been the case for several days. Nothing else has really improved since then.
I found another one I can’t record the series for. The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon.
Out of the big 3 networks that have late night shows (CBS, ABC, NBC) I can currently set up a series recording for 1 of them.