I just submitted a support request through the web form, but I didn't get a confirmation email, so I will try here. At first, my unit worked beautifully. 4 tuner, installed in attic, attached to router (Netgear R6000) through WiFi. Antenna's Direct ClearStream 5 antenna, plenty of signal strength at all times. Worked well through all devices, including five different Rokus and some iPads. After a month of use, I started getting occasional false "low signal" errors, which could be cleared by power cycling the unit. These errors at first were separated by a week or two, and didn't bother me too much. Then, they started to increase in frequency, and now occur every couple of hours, forcing me to power cycle the unit every time I want to watch. When the low signal error appears, it is the same regardless of which viewing device is used. The software in the Tablo otherwise appears to interact with the client normally (it hasn't "hung"). My iPad app right now is reporting Tablo Software 2.1.20 and App 1.2.1 (77). I'm using a WD Elements 1042 1006 hard drive with 500 GB and it is about 2/3 full.