I have send emails to support but haven't received any response yet. It would be nice to provide an option to CC my email so I have a copy of what I had asked
since I don't remember all the questions as it has been couple of days.
I actually bought a Tivo Roamio and Tablo at the same time for comparison purposes and planning on returning one of them and keeping the one that works for me.
I do like the features of Tablo as compared to Tivo Roamio. It repurposes my Rokus :).
1. My 4-tuner Tablo receives less channels compared to directly connecting it to my Vizio TV. Any suggestions to make this better? Tivo gets all the channels by the way.
2. Am I ok to hot swap USB hard disks?
3. How do I switch from wifi to hard wired and vice versa.
4. I am getting a lot of buffering/loading screens. Especially when I switch channels, I get that and it repeats about 7 seconds. Again this kind of delay or buffering doesn't happen in Tivo.
5. How can I export recorded programs into my computer in a common format that I can use it offline.
6. The interface in Roku and somewhat the webapp leaves much to be desired. I know there is new Roku app coming. Hope the interface gets an uplift in general.
7. I have also noticed that there same recordings are listed twice sometimes. You delete one and the other is gone as well. It is not consistent.
8. Do I need to register two separate accounts for 1) account.tablotv.com and 2) community.tablotv.com respectively? If so, why is that?
Hope you can answer these questions at your earliest.
Thanks in advance.