Any update on this? I purchased the new Fire TV 4K a few weeks back to replace a broken gen 2 Fire TV stick, not knowing of the issues it has with Tablo. Trying to decide if I should keep this and try to wait it out a little longer, or try and return and cut my losses. I like the Fire TV though and want at least one of these devices in my home. I have Roku's and Apple TV's elsewhere in my home and all works fine, only issue is with new 4K Fire TV.