NEW & Improved Tablo App for Fire TV & Android TV (2.0.0 - AKA Un-PREVIEW)

Not having this issue on our Shield TV either.

If you have an Android or iOS phone you could install the app on it to do the delete rather than have to hook up the Roku.

Yes, I could do that :-).

However, I don’t want another workaround, I want the Tablo app to work properly on my NVIDIA Shield.

1 Like

Understood, I was just saying until you figure you what’s up it at least saves you having to do all the device and cable switching.

I appreciate your contribution, and that would save me some work until Tablo gets their app working on my Shield. By the way, everything else works great on my Shield. Been using it for about 1.5 years now, much better than the Roku and Fire TV streamers I tried before settling on the NVIDIA.

You might open a ticket with them if clearing the app data/cache doesn’t because we’ve got the OG 2015 Shield TV and in the past have used both the Tablo Preview app and the standard Tablo app, and never had this issue. Still no issues with the latest release migrating the Tablo Preview app to become the standard Tablo app.

i had the same thing. It is fixed in the current beta. Until that is released you can get rid of the Xed episodes by rebooting the Tablo.

1 Like

Thanks, really good to hear something other than “works for me”. I’ll be watching for the next firmware version, then.

On my Sony TV using Tablo 2.0, the Settings screen indicates that the guide was updated two days and 5 hours ago. If I try to update it manually, it just keeps spinning. The Recording recent very often presents faulty information.The only way to get things corrected is to delete and reinstall the app.

But on my PC at http://my.tablotv.com/, it indicates that it was updated a few minutes ago!

I opened a ticket with Tablo but I would like to know if other users experience the same behaviour.

Hi folks - If you’re seeing any odd behavior when it comes to information being reported differently or deletion, we’ve just pushed an update that should help correct this.

Same problem for me on FireTV