NEW Firmware Release - 2.2.10

Beastman:
Good news. I never like to be on the front lines (chicken) and my setup with NP is gangbusters so I’ll hang back for a bit.

Still haven’t got the push to update to 2.2.10, I may not be in this wave though. I’ll keep looking.

Same here still no update option available.

I expect it to take another week to roll out. It’s a really slow process.

We’re actually going a bit faster this time around. We’ve got lots of cool stuff in the hopper that we want to release but it NEEDS this firmware for it to happen.

I haven’t checked on the updated schedule but the plan was to have everyone up & running by the end of the week.

3 Likes

no update here either.

FYI - we’ve just released 2.2.10 to another large segment of Tablo units!

I rebooted my Tablo, and the firmware update is now available. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m having an issue after the upgrade where several of my shows that were watched are now showing as not watched. Anyone else?

got the update. I’ve switched back to the new stick to see if it would help with the buffering issues I was having. So far it seems to be working much better. I’ll see how it goes over the next few days.

The update seems to have broken remote access for me. I now have the " manual settings required" messaging again.

Still works here.

Have you reserved an IP for Tablo in your router? Reboot may have caused an IP re-assignment if not, and likely the UPNP ports did not get reset for remote.

For me it does this when you let the recording run all the way to the end. If you stop it a minute or so before the end it correctly marks it as watched.

Rebooted Tablo, but still no update available.

No soup for you - next!

I third that.

We’ve just released the build to EVERYONE so if you haven’t received it yet, it’s on the way!

1 Like

I was hoping the “Only retain the “X” most recent episodes” would be in 2.2.10 but it wasn’t
Any idea when that functionality will be added?

I’ve had the update for about 2 days. I’ve tested it with almost every use case that is common for me - iPhone, iPad, Chrome, and Plex. I’ve been REALLY REALLY happy with the update! Everything feels … quicker. The graphics all display slightly faster. The menus seem to load more quickly. The streaming FF pictures refresh more quickly. When I stop the FF and wait for the stream to reload, it loads and restarts more quickly.

Anyway, I just want to say Thanks and Good Job, folks! You’ve added value to my purchase and made me feel better about the risk I was taking with a relatively small company. I’ve spent about a year searching for the best transition from Windows Media Center OTA, and needless to say, I was nervous about this, and this update has helped! The final step for me will be the Apple TV app, which I am also looking forward to greatly, and will add even more value to my purchase. Thanks for the good work!!

1 Like

This is definitely still in the works. The firmware portion of that functionality is actually complete… Our app developers will need to do some updates to include that functionality in the UIs but they’ve been a bit occupied of late :wink:

Once we’ve got the upcoming apps crossed off the list, we’ll have more time to get back to features like this.

4 Likes