NEW Firmware Release - 2.2.10

Same here 2.2.10 working perfect !

New Firmware Release 2.2.10 is a “10” for me.

2.2.10 working fine for me as well. Install was super fast and flawless.

Ditto here. 2.2.10 in and working great.

SurLaTablo still extracting content to Plex.

No issues to report at this time.

2.2.10 all running well here as well…

You people are sickening. What a bunch of sycophants!

Better than a bunch of trolls. :slight_smile:

parasite, sycophant, toady, leech, sponge mean a usually obsequious flatterer or self-seeker. parasite applies to one who clings to a person of wealth, power, or influence or is useless to society <a jet-setter with an entourage of parasites

Now was that nice?! :laughing:

Will the update notice come via the tablo itself?.. or will I have to check my email?

When you connect to the Tablo, it will offer an update, and have an option for later.

I just did mine, so hopefully they get to the S7 problem soon.

1 Like

S:
One more - ass kisser :slight_smile:

Hi folks - Given the positive comments so far, we’re going to get back to a regularly scheduled rollout.

Firmware 2.2.10 has been made available to a new batch of Tablos within the last few minutes and we will continue to add new batches over the coming days so keep your eyes peeled for an upgrade notification in your favorite Tablo app!

I was wondering if there could be an issue in this release where some channels might show no signal and not show in the guide?? I have about 4 channels that are missing and all others are full strength. All channels come from the same direct and have almost the same mileage from tower. Wasn’t sure if this could be a bug or an antenna issue. I have not messed with the antenna but want to let you know. Any thoughts? It says my current server version is 2.2.10rc1615114 if this helps.

@creugea - Were you able to get these channels previously? Are you able to view these channels while your antenna is connected directly to a TV?

@TabloTV I have not had a chance to test it directly hooked up to a TV yet. One the steps I am going to take once off work. I was able to get these channels the other day at full strength. I had edited the guide and that is how I know they were at full strength.

here is what the guide looked like before signal loss. Channel 5-1 and 46-1 are two of the missing channels. I am not sure if the broadcast antenna is having issues itself ether.

That would be my bet. If you contact the stations directly they’ll be able to tell you if there are any signal interruptions. If they give you the all clear, do pop us a support ticket with as many details as you can.

We didn’t see anything like this in testing, FWIW.

TabloTV:
What issue resolutions and/or general performance enhancements can we expect from this update?
Recent history has shown firmware updates to be a crapshoot. My system is running smoothly as is (no Rokus) so I’m reluctant to tamper with it…

The very first post in this thread contains the release notes for 2.2.10 as well as some additional info.

OK. Thanks.

I’ve watched live TV on my NP with this version for 4 hours with no LPW or weak station error. This is an improvement over the last beta. I think this is it.