Fox News Channel?

It’s the aging - the older one gets the more one wants peace and quiet over controversy and loudness…:older_man:

Yah and I truly believe Fox News is a little extra…

1 Like

Fox “news” isnt about news. Its about conservative rhetoric and clueless chicks

You sound like Trump… I mean TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

OLM

CBS news Clinton Broadcast service.

3 Likes

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! He’s the conservative party’s reluctant nominee last time I looked. Dump Trump…

Just saying your “rhetoric” sounds just like him. You can be the anti-TRUMP if you like (somebody just like TRUMP but not TRUMP).

OLM

You might consider this.

https://southernfibernet.com/index.php/television

Did you read your offensive and sexist post?

OLM

CJ:
So wrong. I luv, luv, luv the ladies! I even married one. I especially like those sexy clueless ones hand picked by network news moguls to show lotsa skin (can you guess?). Who needs thoughtful chicks? Too intimadating. Maybe Putin can send me one just like Donald’s trophy?
Gotta go now. Need to find out what’s really goin on in this crazy f’d up world by reading a good newspaper that can objectively analyze and distinguish between fact based hard news and convaluted fact free.opinion. Time might be running out.
You see, I’ve answered your rejoinder without comparing you to “The Donald”. Even if I had cause.

Not trying to offend, but if you could separate yourself from your posts and pretend that Trump was posting (as you) instead… well… it’s actually kind of funny. Or maybe it as all just a farce and was your intent all along… to which I say… egg’s on my face.

OLM

OLM = “Orange Lives Matter”

… and they do. :slight_smile:

Even this guy knows OLM …

Center… rear… I think it’s… it’s… well… you know…

OLM

“Center…rear…”

A good political position - centrist and rearist…

Fox News Channel is avaiable via SFN TV’s $34 Popular Package:

https://southernfibernet.com/index.php/television

It’s also available via Playstation Vue’s $30 Slim Package:

I’ve been watching Fox News Live on You Tube. I’ve had to look around for it a couple times, but it’s usually always there. I think someone is broadcasting it over You Tube for viewers. I even saw the breaking news of the guy climbing Trump Tower as it was happening.

That’s hit or miss tho… I would occasionally catch Fox on Vaughn Live, but quality was abysmal, and on a busy news period, like the debates, It could be tough to impossible to access. With PSVue, it’s high quality and always available. I’ve also asked Sling TV once again about adding the channel.

Anyone having trouble with FoxNews Channel on USTVnow?? CNN and ESPN seem fine but Foxnews keeps cutting out…is it just me or USTVNOW?

You can use iptv based services to watch fox news channel. They use iptv links playlist to stream content. They are operated over internet. So there won’t be this mess of cable tv… Even you can slo watch it on your android mobile phone, by the use of kodi app