Fox News Channel?

It’s hard for new users to get used to how these forums work. The thread you responded to was started 2 years ago and hasn’t seen a response for 10 months, which makes me think that some of the earlier suggestions were acceptable.

Welcome, BTW. :slight_smile:

I would pay $100 per month to watch FNC without any package that includes CNN or MSNBC. I cancelled my FiOStv account because they demanded that I also pay for CNN and MSNBC.

@Akhanaton

The Fox News Channel has been updated on ROKU and is actually very good.

Chas

Check Directv Now, SlingTV, YoutubeTV.

1 Like

Ok- USTVNOW (I used the paid version) is Off Roku now- used it for my cable channels not received on OTA to get Fox News-CNN- Espn…
What is a fairly reasonable app to use now(Sling doesn’t have FoxNews)…?

Thanks
Buddy

I use Playstation Vue, it costs $45 a month but I get 70 cables channels and Live sports, Big ten network, espn, Fox Sports. Don’t need all the cable boxes, it is just an app to load on Firestick, phone, Roku etc…

DirecTv Now carries FNC as well… I pay $35/month, which gets me a number of other channels I like. Was pleasantly surprised to find One America News Network in the lineup.

Thanks- I will give Directvnow a try

Wondering if / how much you actually watch the network. Alan Colmes, for example, hasn’t been on Fox News for over 15 years. And he’s dead, by the way.

I remember those good old days. PlayStation Vue is an excellent service. It’s $45.00 per month these days, and that’s for their most inexpensive plan. That’s an increase of $15 per month in just two years. Starting to look like cable companies.

I’m currently doing DirecTV now for $10/month for 3 months, but will cancel when it ends. I’ve done some checking, and will likely go with Philo next for $16/month, as they have most of the cable channels I like, just a handful really. For news, I might pick up One America News Network along with Philo.

1 Like

Great combo of resources. If you like OAN, take a look at Klowd TV for just five bucks and you can use the app on Fire TV (and Fire Stick), Roku, etc. Your $4.99 Klowd TV subscription gets you OAN, AWE, OAN Encore, RT and RT Espanol.

Your Philo subscription also works with & gives you full access to ALL associated Fire TV and Roku apps, such as Discovery Go, HGTV, BBC America, etc. By the way, I also did that great Direct TV promo of $10 per month for three months.

Thanks- good info on the Philo and Klowd tv when one does not need all the DTVNOW channels…

1 Like

Klowd TV is a great solution for OAN. If you subscribe to OAN by itself on Fire TV, its $5.00 per month, same for Roku, but you have to subscribe (and pay for) the app IN the Device. With Klowd TV subscription you can download and access on Roku AND Fire Tv on any set for just one payment. Plus, you get six channels for your $4.99, rather than just OAN.

https://www.klowdtv.com/home.ktv

I like getting the extra channels with Klowd as with OANN alone. Will definitely consider that.

1 Like

Another benefit, is that with a Klowd TV subscription you can use it on any device. Whereas, if you subscribe to OAN as a standalone subscription, you have to buy one subscription for Fire TV (if you use it) and one for Roku (if you use that).

1 Like

Fox News will soon be launching a Stand-alone streaming / subscription service. No details yet, as to what the monthly will be.

……

OAN is on DirecTV Now, but not sure what level. I have the special from launch. FOX NEWS Channel is also there.

Direct Now has been carrying OAN for quite awhile. I had a “three-month for thirty-dollars” promo from them last summer, up until then I’d not heard of them.

I also watch Skynews on Newsy. Both are on PlutoTV and have stand alone apps too.

1 Like