Fox News Channel?

I agree… The PlayStation Vue service might be the way to go… Especially now that they have an Amazon Fire TV app. I just signed up for Sling to get the $50 discount on a new FireTV, but will probably be switching to PS Vue after the initial 3 months. Another big advantage beyond channels is PS Vue’s multi-device streaming policy (I believe 5) vs Sling’s single device streaming policy…

I have PlayStation Vue. It’s worth it. Sling TV didn’t offer what I wanted and PlayStation Vue give more bang for the buck, even if it’s an extra 10 dollars.

BEWARE! That link brings up a bogus messaged about a Flash Player update, and ttys to install a
“media player” as well. It’s a plant.

I only use that link with the Maxthon browser. The ad blocker stops everything on that site.

Old post, but this can be watched on Android TV free as well.

The only way is to get an online username and password from a friend or family member that is a subscriber to a cable or satellite company. Dish Network does not offer this benefit for FNC. The other alternative is to watch Newmax TV. You can get it on any device without a username or password totally for free. They are also a conservative news outlet.

Actually, you can get FNC on the Playstation Vue service, costing $30/month. It’s a nice package of streaming services from Sony.

1 Like

LOL LOL

Ive been pretty happy with CBSNews free streaming all/most of the day

I thought I would miss cnn the most…

It’s the aging - the older one gets the more one wants peace and quiet over controversy and loudness…:older_man:

Yah and I truly believe Fox News is a little extra…

1 Like

Fox “news” isnt about news. Its about conservative rhetoric and clueless chicks

You sound like Trump… I mean TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

OLM

CBS news Clinton Broadcast service.

3 Likes

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! He’s the conservative party’s reluctant nominee last time I looked. Dump Trump…

Just saying your “rhetoric” sounds just like him. You can be the anti-TRUMP if you like (somebody just like TRUMP but not TRUMP).

OLM

You might consider this.

https://southernfibernet.com/index.php/television

Did you read your offensive and sexist post?

OLM

CJ:
So wrong. I luv, luv, luv the ladies! I even married one. I especially like those sexy clueless ones hand picked by network news moguls to show lotsa skin (can you guess?). Who needs thoughtful chicks? Too intimadating. Maybe Putin can send me one just like Donald’s trophy?
Gotta go now. Need to find out what’s really goin on in this crazy f’d up world by reading a good newspaper that can objectively analyze and distinguish between fact based hard news and convaluted fact free.opinion. Time might be running out.
You see, I’ve answered your rejoinder without comparing you to “The Donald”. Even if I had cause.

Not trying to offend, but if you could separate yourself from your posts and pretend that Trump was posting (as you) instead… well… it’s actually kind of funny. Or maybe it as all just a farce and was your intent all along… to which I say… egg’s on my face.

OLM