Four Tuner Pre-Orders Shipping Next Week!

Cool that means I have a good chance of getting next Friday or Saturday. Awesome!

Now if the next web update get done by then that would be double Awesome!!
and if you want the trifecta then the Kindle Fire app get approved and tribble Awesome!!!
Have a fantastic weekend.

@Tablo, Above you state: It’s USPS priority which is supposed to be 3 days within the continental US but sometimes they don’t quite make the 3 day window from NY to Cali. Let’s hope they do! 

If you see this becoming an issue, send me a note. I am in transportation and we have a USPS service with tracking and 1-3 day time in transit with no cost or volume or revenue requirement. It also has a flat rate based on cube size and payment terms of Net 17. Only thing I need is a US location to set it up. I like to take care of those that take care of me.

@napercort - Thanks for the offer! We do have a team based in Ogdensburg NY that handles US shipping. Northern NY is not exactly around the corner from places like San Diego and we’ve seen a few extra days added on once in a while, especially if we ship on a Thursday or Friday. Mostly it’s been pretty good though. 

If we do need to make a swap, we’ll keep you in mind. 

Are they still planning on shipping today or tommorow?  Anxiously waiting since cutting the cord a month ago!

You bet! Stay tuned for your tracking number!

Just got mine today.  I’m setting it up right now!

Same here.  I guess shipping to Ottawa is blazing fast. :wink:

@sderos - Canada Post is fast when they only have to move something a few kilometers :smiley:

Still waiting patiently for my tracking number   8-|

Thanks for the update.  Hopefully tracking info comes today, can’t wait!

Got my tracking info, woot!

Got my notice of tracking. Assume it will actually ship tomorrow since tracking doesn’t show anything.  =D>

@napercort

"Your item has left our acceptance facility and is in transit to a sorting facility on June 18, 2014 at 4:37 pm in OGDENSBURG, NY 13669. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

I Just received mine, it was wasy to setup, I can watch TV on my laptop and my wife’s tablet, but the TV guide does not populate, so I can only watch live TV and the aplication on my Roku 3 does not work, it made my Roku to rebott on the first 2 attempts and the it simply goes out of the apps when I try to watch TV.

This is a biggy for me as I intent to watch TV mainly on … my TV of course, not a happy camper so far

IN-TRANSIT!!!

Getting a little nervous with the guide issues people are reporting.

@TabloTV is there a standard time to wait for the guide to populate across devices?

Getting a little nervous with the guide issues people are reporting.

I’m not worried about that. I have the 2-tuner. You’ll love your Tablo!

I’m just worried about getting a tracking number. None for me and it’s getting late. What’s up with that?

OK I take back everything I said.
This morning I verified again, still the same problem, did a reboot and checked an hour later, still the same. but then I check on my laptop and the Tablo app showed that there was a a firmware update ( do not know why it took so long), did the update and Roku would stay in the application and just telling me that there where no channel (even if I could see them on my laptop) did a rescan and BAM! everything started to work. the guide started to get populated.and I could access the channel on my Roku (you will only see the channels that have populate the TV guide)

I’m just worried about getting a tracking number.

Just got it. I guess they didn’t get all of them shipped Monday & Tuesday.

Jkline,

I got my tracking number Wednesday which just meant that it was ready to send and had not been picked up yet. Today it was picked up and it looks like I will get mine on Saturday which is better than my expected date of next Monday. Yes I know from experience with my two tuner that the guide does take some time to populate the initial time. It will take time if you rescan and find any new channels also . It only downloads the good channels. 
  • Expected Delivery Day: Saturday, June 21, 2014

:-bd