Flickering/split screen issue

Nice! I will test mine out when I get home and report back…

1 Like

It works!

1 Like

Mine is now working also. I had it on the lowest resolution so I will test on the higest later.

2 Likes

Hello Tablo Community: I am having this same issue that just started on Channel 11 WENH in New Hampshire, hoping Tablo Support can assist.

Wrong my hdmi unit does

We’re having this problem in Albuquerque, NM again, this time with the local PBS station, KNME. It started a couple weeks ago. We had this issue with the NBC affiliate back in May. Apparently the station engineers and Tablo engineers were having a hard time getting in touch with one another to fix the problem, but I was able to contact the GM and get them together. Once they did it was fixed the same day. I reached out to the KNME engineer last week and he thinks he might have a fix, but couldn’t try it yet because he’s down with COVID (looking into this and contacting me about it twice is real dedication!). Anyway, I’m posting this to let Tablo know it’s going on, so hopefully you can get in touch with the KNME engineer, if necessary, and work this out. If my wife misses another episode of “call the Midwife” I fear for the safety of my family.

BTW, I had to create another user account because the forum wouldn’t let me post anything, saying, “We’re sorry, but new users are temporarily limited to 3 replies in the same topic.” That’s ridiculous! “New” users are the ones that need these forums the most! Please change this policy! Thank you.

Are you still seeing this issue with WENH? If so, can you post a screenshot/image of what it looks like, so that we can forward this along to the broadcaster?

Thanks for you message. I was still
Monitoring for a few more days and it seems the issue is now resolved. Enclosed is a picture of the double screen.

1 Like

I started a ticket and am having the same issue with WTOC CBS Savannah since 3/2/22. I emailed them but have had no response, has Tablo?

Tablo support contacted me about my ticket concerning WTOC and said they would contact station engineering. So far, as of today, the issue continues.

Still not working properly. Working directly with a station engineer but so far he hasn’t figured it out.

If you can DM the engineer’s contact info to us that would be helpful. We haven’t received any response from the ones we’ve contacted with details on how to correct the problem.

I just purchased a 4 channel Tablo and found that one station, 7.1 KBZK a CBS station, in Bozeman Montana has the flickering/split screen problem. I’ve left them a message, but not heard back yet. This looked like the best place to report the issue to Tablotv.

The best way to be certain that @TabloSupport is aware of your situation is to contact them directly at Tablo Support | Over The Air (OTA) DVR | Tablo.

Thank you 3rdRockOKC. Tablo customer support has responded to this thread and I have been communicating with them directly.
The issue with our station has been resolved as of today.

1 Like

Joel, a broadcast engineer at WTOC in Savannah GA, responded via email. I sent him the information you sent to me concerning picture structure parameters. He responded this morning and the issue with WTOC has been resolved.

Thank you for your assistance.

From TABLO:

From WTOC:

Hi danm.

As of noon today, April 4, 2022, WTOC is watchable via Tablo.
Please check your Tablo and confirm when you have time.

Yes, it was working fine at 1pm today! Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Kris!

If you’re still unable to watch KBZK , look at my post (#287) for a screenshot of the information to send to the station’s broadcast engineering department.

I was able to contact and describe this issue to our station thru the “Contact Us” tab on the station’s website.
A couple of emails later they had it resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.