Empty Groups in Web View

Recently I have noticed an oddity in the Web view in Safari, Chrome and the iPhone.

I have two shows in recordings that are empty. Blacklist and Brooklyn nine-nine. Both show zero episodes. I am quite sure there is in fact zero episodes because they weren’t there just a few days ago, but there is no way to make them go away.

beta.tablotv.com shows the same thing.

I have restarted the Tablo, but have not yet started a ticket since it is after hours.

Has anyone else seen this?

Looks like it has already been posted. I assume Tablo will be working on it.

Here as well.

You know what they say about talking to yourself, right? :wink: Did you at some point have these two shows set to record? From some of the other posts, it seems that’s the qualifier here. I’ve not seen this (yet) but also have not scheduled those two to record. Maybe a guide issue?

HA! I just don’t want to add to the noise :grinning:

Yep, these are in my regular rotation. I’m sure Tablo will resolve it, they’re awesome.

I’ve had it happen before - starting a few months ago. For me it’s usually a show marked as record new. Five days ago the Antiques Roadshow popped up one morning with no episodes. It’s scheduled as a record new. There hadn’t been a new episode for over a month.

Can’t be deleted until an episode is recorded. Luckily there was a new show that was recorded Monday.