Apple TV Beta Testers?

This is key to achieving the WAF with this product. Currently testing HDHomeRun + Channels Beta along side the Tablo Plex Plug-In.

Let’s just say that Channels has the upper hand right now - releasing this app is THE reason to put Tablo over the top for current and future recommendations.

There are many Beta testers here - including those who would sign NDA’s as well.

TIA

There’s going to be another 5-8cm of snow in two days. Spring feels a long way away.

Well I think the solution is just to move their HQ to the Bahamas …

2 Likes

Austin, TX and no state income tax. 45 or so this morning and 80 in the afternoon. Also we have subchannels which they lack in Canada.:laughing:

AMEN! This weather ain’t cool. (Well, it actually is, but it’s certainly not fun.)

I am SO down with either of those options. That being said, the lovely folks at the Government of Canada have some pretty sweet incentives for tech companies so that would be hard to give up.

Well you don’t have to move the corporate address… just 99.9999% of everyone else can work out of the “Branch” office… :wink: :wink:

Sorry guys, had some snow in Minnesota this morning. Have to push the beta back again…:disappointed:

My question is if the spring release meant meteorological or astronomical? Snow has nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Another interested beta tester. Spring has arrived. Are we close to getting something in our hands to test?

I would also be interested in helping beta test the Apple TV App.

Rob

Is the beta going to be released in spring or is the app going to be released to the public this spring?

2 Likes

Now that’s a whole bunch of Tablo / AppleTV users. I have to confess, I returned an HDHomerun when I saw the CES demo of the AppleTV app and went and bought a Tablo in anticipation. Now even without the AppleTV app I’m not sure why I did not go with the Tablo first. Currently, like some other users I have a Roku box for use with the Tablo and waiting for the day I can homogenize my TV experience.

I too have an AppleTV with TestFlight and a full developer account. Please let me know if I can assist with testing in any way.

Going up to 16 in Winterpeg, the home of Canadian winters.
Now that we’re having spring, how’s the app coming along?

1 Like

Not sure where to sign up for being a Apple TV beta test but would really like to be on the list. I’m one of the first Tablo TV beta testers as well.

5 Likes

Yeah…

I be more than happy to test however if the app is suppose to be released in spring will we need beta testers?

Any one have any insight into a timeline?

oh were, oh where is the tablo app, oh where oh where will it come

Agile instead of waterfall! Quick release of something useful and refine over time.

Yes loaded with bugs and frustrating end users… no thanks… waterfall anyday…