Apple TV Beta Testers?

Please sign me up as a beta tester!

The saying is that genius skips a generation and it appears Roku took that to heart with their software updates. This latest 7.1 update is going to make me lose the plot and Iā€™m seriously considering buying an Apple TV if it doesnā€™t have the same problemsā€¦

Can anyone comment how similar (or dissimilar) the Apple TV app is to the Roku?

The Apple TV app isnā€™t even beta testing yetā€¦

If I call would I be able to get an update? Maybe they have forgotten. Radio silence since April 5th.

They actually commented on another thread yesterday and said they are just adding some finishing touches then pushing it to beta testing. Iā€™m sure they will announce on here once they have something to share.

Thanks, thatā€™s encouraging. Glad the developers arenā€™t just skiving off to the pub.

Iā€™m predicting that Tablo releases the Apple TV 4 app at WWDC on June 13th. Since they announced working on the app back at CES it would make sense and perfect timing to be one of the developers to announce their release during the WWDC keynote. Looking forward to using Tablo via my Apple TV 4 after making the leap from TIVO :wink:

1 Like

I think you way over estimate Tabloā€™s relationship, if any, with Apple.

2 Likes

@TabloTV Tablo before WWDC do it! I canā€™t wait any longer to beta test.

I have been using AppleTVā€™s since they came out years ago. I have two AppleTV 4 and just became a Tablo user. I would love to be a beta tester if possible.

ok Iā€™m ready to beta test apple tv 4 app

Iā€™d be happy to beta test as well. Iā€™m eager to have the apple tv app in play.

I canā€™t wait to test the Apple TV 4 app too!

Simple question: Will we have an Apple 4 TV Tablo app before 1/1/2017?
One more: What is the reason you canā€™t program in the snow?

Tablo please answer without a video. Thanks

It frightens the yeti.

1 Like

I think itā€™s because you lose the programme when the snow melts.

Depending on how much snow, they might close the streets, so the programmer has to stay home. They could work from home if both are equipped for it.