Xbox One S Is a Great Cord Cutting Appliance

really cool movie.

1 Like

So the obvis xbox remote arrived today and I love it! It’s really small & fits in your hand and its perfect. A really solid feel to it. Heres what it looks like and compared to my fire tv remote so you get an idea of its real size.

It’s a little different than what it showed in the picture on amazon but that’s ok, its really great and works perfectly. Smaller than my fire tv remote, was kind of a surprise. Worth the money all xbox owners who watch discs should have one of these.

1 Like

Cute, but why are there 2 mute buttons?

There’s no instructions or anything so who knows? Still perfect for what I need & so much easier to watch movies than the joystick thing. The most important buttons are the top two just below the green one, cause they match what’s on the joystick for opening, more info & things like that. The green one matches home button so with those three & the scrollers you can do everything on your xbox. Bottom set of buttons for watching movies on disc which is what I needed most.

Where did you get that case for the Amazon remote, it looks fantastic.

Got the rubber case for the amazon remote at frys. Makes it easier to hold onto, & doesn’t slide off the table. They have a lot of that stuff.

When it comes to electronics, dust is your #1 enemy. After I spent so much money on my beautiful xbox, decided to get some nice insurance for it. A cheap way to protect your investment when you spend so much.

I have one of those.

1 Like

Someone showed me a protective skin covering too, it looked awesome but too much trouble to install it. Sticks right on the xbox. This gives it nice protection without all that hassle.

Found this one brand new just $169 & free shipping. My sister bought one she’s gonna use it for the same things I do. Getting her an antenna today. They told us it would be delivered by Monday or Tuesday. Plus they had a 2 year warranty for $12.99.

Theres no games included or xbox vouchers, anything like mine had but if I had the choice I’d go for this anyway. They said it comes from New Egg, whoever that is. SWEET!

That’s fantastic, you found a really great deal. You can’t buy a decent 4K Blu-ray player for $169, let alone with all the ancillary benefits you’ve come to realize with your Xbox. Fantastic.

1 Like

I see that the price on that went up $30 (to $199) since you bought this, still a great deal. Good timing on your part. How was the purchase experience and setup process overall?

1 Like

Those guys at New Egg are great. They gave my sister 3 day shipping for free after we called to check on the order and gave her a 3 year warranty for $24 with a voucher for $20 off her next order. So its like $4 for a 3 year warranty. They told her to call when it got there & they’d go thru setup over the phone. We didnt need that since I have the experience already but nice to offer it. So yeah everything went great & I’m a life customer of New Egg now I love those guys!

Did you know they sell these at Fred Meyers? My dad bought one a few days ago $21 I think.

I wouldn’t have thought to look there, thought these were an Amazon / Ebay - type accessory. Great to know, I may pick up a spare next time I’m there.