Yes, more than once.
Twice, Tablo recorded a previous episode of a show that I have set to
record every week. The show that aired was the correct one, but Tablo
picked up the week before. I always delete a show after I watch it. I think
Tablo somehow "undeleted" it and marked it as new, and then failed to
record the new one.
I've had an issue of Tablo having to be rebooted every day. This was fixed.
I've also had an issue with Tablo running very slow. This was improved.
Also, I have asked why it isn’t possible to sort scheduled recordings by
date. This would be much better than showing graphics of all shows you have
scheduled to record. (For some reason, they LOVE all the graphics. (I don’t
think they realize that graphics take more bandwidth than text, which could
be a reason the system is slow.) I missed several episodes of my favorite
shows because for some reason, Tablo skipped a week. Sorting scheduled
shows by date was promised several years ago. It takes forever to go
through all the shows to insure all your shows are scheduled to record. If
shows to be recorded were shown chronologically, in text, it would be easy
to verify what shows were going to record.
I would think, all of these issues, with the possible exception of other
reasons the system may run slowly, are inherent to the basic programming of
the Tablo system. I can understand that the interface between many
different devices could be a challenge, and may be the reason the system
sometimes runs slow, but the other issues should be EASY fixes.