Tablo stuck on retrieving

Just as a quick update to anyone revisiting this thread:

We managed to isolate one instance of a Roku TCL TV failing to view a channels (from the same broadcaster) while the rest of the Tablo apps/devices were able to view it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, let us know. We’ll touch base and get the details.

I am having exactly the same issue continuing unchanged since I first opened this topic in Oct. of 2017. We have two stations in our area that broadcast at 720p and when I record at 1080p 10mbps the stations will not stream to my two Insignia Roku TVs, though they stream perfectly to other devices. I have documented this issue very thoroughly on both these forums and also via emails to your techs/engineers, so please see those notes/posts.

Harry G.

We’ve been testing this internally but we haven’t been able to reproduce this. We have a couple of Roku insignia TV’s here, but they play all of our 720p channels fine @ 60 FPS.

What’s the model of your Roku TV?

Hello,

Insignia LCD TV Model NS-39DR510NA17 60Hz.

Are you recording the content at the 10 mbps speed? Sometimes it will get stuck on “retrieving”, sometimes on “loading”, sometimes it will play the video but with the audio out of sync. Every once in a while it will play correctly but then lose sync on the audio if fast forwarded or rewinded. The Roku TV streams just fine for any other setting besides 1080 10 mbps of 720 content. (1080 8 mbps streams fine, for example.)

Thanks,
Harry G.

Yep, we’re using 10Mbps without any issues. Can you send us the model of the Roku from the Settings screen? (Settings > System > About)

Roku Model 5315X