Happy Wednesday folks -
An update to Tablo’s Roku Channel is on the way which includes fixes as well as new features like Automatic Commercial Skip, Manual Recording, and Auto-Resume of Live TV (some of which require the new 2.2.26 firmware).
Here’s what you can expect:
Tablo ROKU Channel Update (2.9.0)
- Adds support for Automatic Commercial Skip (requires firmware 2.2.26)
- Adds support for creation of Manual Recordings from Live TV grid & Scheduled Screen (scheduling from Live is ONLY available without a subscription) (requires firmware 2.2.26)
- Adds improved connectivity to the Tablo
- Adds Ratings filter to Movies menu.
- Adds support for auto-resume of Live TV when a recording starts or stops.
- Other bug fixes & performance improvements
NOTE - This build also increases the minimum supported Tablo firmware to 2.2.18 and minimum supported Roku firmware to 8.1.
We hope you enjoy this update!
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to drop us a line or comment below.