Tablo Ripper & Exporter

I see features on this but I need step by step instructions on how to do it. Wiki doesn’t have it and I can’t find simple instructions anywhere. What I do find are sketchy details, but they are only flashes in the night. I’ve even had this working before but its been about a year and I can’t remember how to do it. I don’t need to record everything but rather just a show or two now and then. Would appreciate a step by step run through on how to do it. I have the files I need but can’t remember how to use them. Can you help?
Thanks,
Steve

Do if you have a question or suggestion, post it here because I’ll get a notification and will try to respond.

CycleJ, the developer for Tablo Ripper, asks you to post in the Tablo Ripper posting, and he’ll get a notice and likely respond if/when possible :smiley:

Hi,

Been using the ripper for some time now and find it to be fantastic. thank-you cyclej for your hard work on this.

Unfortunately for me I had to ungracefully shut down my computer, unrelated to tablo ripper but upon booting up again I noticed that tablo ripper has lost all of its history of ripped recordings. it would take quite a while to manually tag each recording to “not new” - is there a config file that tracks this ,that I should have backed up? :wink:

more generally is there a faster way to mark a few hundred recordings as “not new”?

As said previously, @CycleJ, the developer for Tablo Ripper, asks you to post in the Tablo Ripper post, and he’ll get a notice and likely respond if/when possible…

2 Likes

If you haven’t had a chance, take a look at the configuration guide. What you’re looking for is the “Sync” button, then you can individually mark any new recordings you have’t already ripped.

And @Nilex is right, I only get a notification for posts to the main Tablo Ripper topic.

1 Like

thank-you that (sync) slipped by me; the app has been so dependable I haven’t had to think about this problem before!

1 Like