Tablo Ripper - Automatically download new recordings

Looks good! I see both the name of the program and the name of the episode… Almost everything is showing up correctly, tho I do see something odd with a General Hospital episode. It shows

-s00e00 - General hospital

Haven’t seen the season and episode anywhere else. I’ll have to do a download and look at the log file to see if there is any indication of what it didn’t like.

Edit: All other shows are giving me the name of the show, season & episode, episode name, and date and time stamp at the end.

@CycleJ - I’ve asked support to make sure you get 2.2.8 today. Hoping this can be processed shortly for you.

2 Likes

I agree! Looks great! Will test it out but looks like your the man @CycleJ

Still seeing the same thing…

In case anyone was curious, General Hospital isn’t mine! :wink:

Now that’s curious… I see that it did pick up one episode of General Hospital correctly. Neither one showed up by name before. It could be that all episodes show up with the same name for the show and the episode… I notice the sXXeXX is missing for both episodes of the show.

Just a sec… I did catch something in the screen capture I posted above. Will try to download one now.

No need to be defensive. Medical documentaries are instructive :innocent:

1 Like

LOL! That’s like me, back in the day, claiming that I liked watching “Baywatch” because it was about saving lives!

1 Like

Also noticed it is not pulling the year of the tv show

Partial logs from the two downloaded episodes. The original was too large to post here…

11/25/2015 11:51:14 AM GetTablo
11/25/2015 11:51:14 AM Using Tablo static IP
11/25/2015 11:51:14 AM InitTotalCount
11/25/2015 11:51:14 AM Total item count = 2
11/25/2015 11:51:14 AM SyncTabloRecordings
11/25/2015 11:51:15 AM recList.ids.Count=10
11/25/2015 11:51:15 AM newCompletedList.recIdList.Count=3
11/25/2015 11:51:15 AM Malformed JSON response: {“recEpisode”:{“jsonForClient”:{“airDate”:“2015-11-23T21:00Z”,“description”:“Jason’s quest to look into his past hits a roadblock; Morgan makes a risky move; Anna reveals a huge confession.”,“episodeNumber”:0,“originalAirDate”:“2015-11-23”,“scheduleDuration”:3600.0,“seasonNumber”:0,“type”:“recEpisode”,“qualifiers”:[“cc”],“relationships”:{“recSeason”:7023,“recSeries”:7022,“recChannel”:7024},“video”:{“state”:“finished”,“size”:2172862464,“width”:1280,“height”:720,“duration”:3919.0,“scheduleOffsetStart”:-15.0,“scheduleOffsetEnd”:304.0},“user”:{“type”:“recordingUserInfo”,“watched”:false,“protected”:false,“position”:0.0},“objectID”:20188},“imageJson”:{“images”:[{“type”:“image”,“imageID”:27055,“imageType”:“snapshot”,“imageStyle”:“snapshot”}]}},“recSeries”:{“jsonForClient”:{“description”:“The wealthy Quartermaine family continues to be a looming presence in the town of Port Charles, with interests in much of the city’s business. Characters come and go, but viewers can always count on at least one Quartermaine or Spencer to create havoc.”,“duration”:3600.0,“originalAirDate”:“1963-04-01”,“title”:“General Hospital”,“cast”:[“Maurice Benard”,“Haley Erin”,“Rebecca Herbst”,“Laura Wright”,“Sean Blakemore”,“Kelly Monaco”,“Jane Elliot”,“Roger Howarth”,“Emme Rylan”,“Nancy Lee Grahn”,“Teresa Castillo”,“Jason Thompson”,“John J. York”,“Tyler Christopher”,“Bryan Craig”,“Maura West”,“Chad Duell”,“Michael Easton”,“Kelly Thiebaud”,“Tequan Richmond”,“Lisa LoCicero”,“Marc Samuel”,“Kirsten Storms”,“Finola Hughes”,“William DeVry”,“Dominic Zamprogna”,“Ryan Paevey”,“Vinessa Antoine”,“Michelle Stafford”],“awards”:[{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series”,“year”:1981},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series Directing Team”,“year”:1981},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series”,“year”:1981},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series Directing Team”,“year”:1982},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:1982,“nominee”:“Anthony Geary”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:1982,“nominee”:“David Lewis”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series”,“year”:1984},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series”,“year”:1989,“nominee”:“Kimberly McCullough”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series”,“year”:1991,“nominee”:“Finola Hughes”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:1993,“nominee”:“Gerald Anthony”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team”,“year”:1995},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series”,“year”:1995},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series”,“year”:1996},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series”,“year”:1996,“nominee”:“Kimberly McCullough”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series”,“year”:1997},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series”,“year”:1997,“nominee”:“Sarah Brown”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series”,“year”:1998,“nominee”:“Sarah Brown”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:1998,“nominee”:“Jonathan Jackson”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:1998,“nominee”:“Steve Burton”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series”,“year”:1999},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team”,“year”:1999},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:"Outstanding
11/25/2015 11:51:15 AM RemuxRecording
11/25/2015 11:51:15 AM FFMPEG : C:\Program Files\MCEBuddy2x\ffmpeg\ffmpeg.exe
11/25/2015 11:51:15 AM TempOutput: C:\Users\Larry\Tablo\tmp\General Hospital - General Hospital.mp4
11/25/2015 11:51:15 AM Output : C:\Users\Larry\Tablo\General Hospital - General Hospital.mp4
11/25/2015 11:51:15 AM CreateOutputFolders
11/25/2015 11:51:15 AM Options: -y -i http://192.168.0.125:18080/pvr/20188/pl/playlist.m3u8 -codec copy -strict -2 -c:a aac -threads 0 “C:\Users\Larry\Tablo\tmp\General Hospital - General Hospital.mp4”
11/25/2015 11:51:15 AM Running as user: C:\Program Files\MCEBuddy2x\ffmpeg\ffmpeg.exe -y -i http://192.168.0.125:18080/pvr/20188/pl/playlist.m3u8 -codec copy -strict -2 -c:a aac -threads 0 “C:\Users\Larry\Tablo\tmp\General Hospital - General Hospital.mp4” in C:\Program Files\TabloRipper
11/25/2015 11:57:23 AM Complete - 00:06:06
11/25/2015 11:57:23 AM Exception: Cannot process request because the process (4696) has exited.
11/25/2015 11:57:23 AM Malformed JSON response: {“recEpisode”:{“jsonForClient”:{“airDate”:“2015-11-24T21:00Z”,“description”:“Morgan and Sonny have an emotional moment; Lulu and Dante struggle with the state of their marriage; Carly assists Kiki.”,“episodeNumber”:0,“originalAirDate”:“2015-11-24”,“scheduleDuration”:3600.0,“seasonNumber”:0,“type”:“recEpisode”,“qualifiers”:[“cc”],“relationships”:{“recSeason”:7023,“recSeries”:7022,“recChannel”:7024},“video”:{“state”:“finished”,“size”:2279337984,“width”:1280,“height”:720,“duration”:3919.0,“scheduleOffsetStart”:-15.0,“scheduleOffsetEnd”:304.0},“user”:{“type”:“recordingUserInfo”,“watched”:false,“protected”:false,“position”:0.0},“objectID”:20189},“imageJson”:{“images”:[{“type”:“image”,“imageID”:28744,“imageType”:“snapshot”,“imageStyle”:“snapshot”}]}},“recSeries”:{“jsonForClient”:{“description”:“The wealthy Quartermaine family continues to be a looming presence in the town of Port Charles, with interests in much of the city’s business. Characters come and go, but viewers can always count on at least one Quartermaine or Spencer to create havoc.”,“duration”:3600.0,“originalAirDate”:“1963-04-01”,“title”:“General Hospital”,“cast”:[“Maurice Benard”,“Haley Erin”,“Rebecca Herbst”,“Laura Wright”,“Sean Blakemore”,“Kelly Monaco”,“Jane Elliot”,“Roger Howarth”,“Emme Rylan”,“Nancy Lee Grahn”,“Teresa Castillo”,“Jason Thompson”,“John J. York”,“Tyler Christopher”,“Bryan Craig”,“Maura West”,“Chad Duell”,“Michael Easton”,“Kelly Thiebaud”,“Tequan Richmond”,“Lisa LoCicero”,“Marc Samuel”,“Kirsten Storms”,“Finola Hughes”,“William DeVry”,“Dominic Zamprogna”,“Ryan Paevey”,“Vinessa Antoine”,“Michelle Stafford”],“awards”:[{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series”,“year”:1981},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series Directing Team”,“year”:1981},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series”,“year”:1981},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series Directing Team”,“year”:1982},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:1982,“nominee”:“Anthony Geary”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:1982,“nominee”:“David Lewis”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series”,“year”:1984},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series”,“year”:1989,“nominee”:“Kimberly McCullough”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series”,“year”:1991,“nominee”:“Finola Hughes”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:1993,“nominee”:“Gerald Anthony”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team”,“year”:1995},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series”,“year”:1995},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series”,“year”:1996},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series”,“year”:1996,“nominee”:“Kimberly McCullough”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series”,“year”:1997},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series”,“year”:1997,“nominee”:“Sarah Brown”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series”,“year”:1998,“nominee”:“Sarah Brown”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:1998,“nominee”:“Jonathan Jackson”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:1998,“nominee”:“Steve Burton”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series”,“year”:1999},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team”,“year”:1999},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:1999,“nominee”:“Anthony Geary”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:1999,“nominee”:“Stuart Damon”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:1999,“nominee”:“Jonathan Jackson”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team”,“year”:2000},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series”,“year”:2000},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:2000,“nominee”:“Anthony Geary”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series”,“year”:2000,“nominee”:“Sarah Brown”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:2003,“nominee”:“Maurice Benard”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team”,“year”:2003},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series”,“year”:2003,“nominee”:“Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series Directing Team”,“year”:2004},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:2004,“nominee”:“Anthony Geary”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:2004,“nominee”:“Rick Hearst”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series”,“year”:2004,“nominee”:“Chad Brannon”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series”,“year”:2005},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Drama Series Directing Team”,“year”:2005},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”:“Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series”,“year”:2005,“nominee”:“Natalia Livingston”},{“won”:true,“name”:“Emmy (Daytime)”,“category”
11/25/2015 11:57:23 AM RemuxRecording
11/25/2015 11:57:23 AM FFMPEG : C:\Program Files\MCEBuddy2x\ffmpeg\ffmpeg.exe
11/25/2015 11:57:23 AM TempOutput: C:\Users\Larry\Tablo\tmp\ - General Hospital.mp4
11/25/2015 11:57:23 AM Output : C:\Users\Larry\Tablo\ - General Hospital.mp4
11/25/2015 11:57:23 AM CreateOutputFolders
11/25/2015 11:57:23 AM Options: -y -i http://192.168.0.125:18080/pvr/20189/pl/playlist.m3u8 -codec copy -strict -2 -c:a aac -threads 0 “C:\Users\Larry\Tablo\tmp\ - General Hospital.mp4”
11/25/2015 11:57:23 AM Running as user: C:\Program Files\MCEBuddy2x\ffmpeg\ffmpeg.exe -y -i http://192.168.0.125:18080/pvr/20189/pl/playlist.m3u8 -codec copy -strict -2 -c:a aac -threads 0 “C:\Users\Larry\Tablo\tmp\ - General Hospital.mp4” in C:\Program Files\TabloRipper
11/25/2015 12:03:41 PM Complete - 00:06:15
11/25/2015 12:03:41 PM Exception: Cannot process request because the process (2300) has exited.
11/25/2015 12:03:41 PM All done.
11/25/2015 12:03:57 PM Running as user: notepad.exe C:\ProgramData\TabloRipper\TabloRipper.log in C:\Program Files\TabloRipper\

If that doesn’t give you enough info and you’d like to see the entire log file, I can email it if you PM me your email address

@CycleJ - You should have 2.2.8 by the time you get back from the grocery store.

1 Like

Nicely done, @CycleJ … everything in my list displays correctly! Appreciate all of your efforts in getting us up and running again. I was happy to be able to get you the information you needed.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone that helped me get it going again (you know who you are). I uploaded a proper release build to the download link, and I’ll continue to make “parsing the response” more robust once I’m upgraded to Tablo version 2.2.8

In the meantime, if you see any issues, please don’t hesitate to report them here. I still need to get back to working on the background service for the (unsupported) 16-bit version. If I’ve forgotten anything else, please send me a reminder.

1 Like

@CycleJ - If you hit your reset button quickly and then disconnect and reconnect your app (anything but Roku) it should pop up.

First of a thank you to CycleJ for creating this program.

I’m a new user to Tablo Ripper and wanted to try it out. I have been using Surlatablo and have been very happy with it.

I ripped a tv show using this program and then I ripped the same show using Surlatablo. I noticed a few things that were different when I examined the 2 files with MediaInfo. I hope maybe that I just did something wrong with Tablo Ripper.

I will post below the results of both files.

I noticed right off that Surlatablo includes the metadata from the TV show in the file. This helps greatly when Plex cannot match the show. It will use this metadata that it finds in the file to fill the fields in Plex.

The second thing that I saw was that the audio was very much different. Tablo Ripper was at 129kbps while Surlatablo was at 255kbps.

The video was exactly the same using either utility.

If I didn’t do anything wrong then I would like to add a feature request. The request is to add the metadata to the file. That would make Plex and myself very happy… :grinning:

Here are the MediaInfo reports:

The first one is from Tablo Ripper:

General
Complete name : I:\TV Shows\TV Shows\Dog Town - s01e13 - Parker and Barney.mp4
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media
Codec ID : isom
File size : 2.29 GiB
Duration : 35mn 16s
Overall bit rate : 9 297 Kbps
Writing application : Lavf57.2.100

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L4.1
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 2 frames
Format settings, GOP : M=3, N=30
Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Bit rate : 9 160 Kbps
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 29.970 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.147
Stream size : 2.26 GiB (99%)

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : 40
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 129 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 32.6 MiB (1%)

Here is the MediaInfo report from Surlatablo file:

General
Complete name : Y:\Tablo Convert\TV\Dog Town, USA\Season 1\Dog Town, USA - s01e13 - Parker and Barney.mp4
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media
Codec ID : isom
File size : 2.32 GiB
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 9 423 Kbps
Collection : Dog Town, USA
Album : Dog Town, USA
Track name : Parker and Barney
Genre : Reality;Animals
Description : A dachshund has dental problems; a shih tzu has painful paws.
Recorded date : 2015-11-07
Writing application : Lavf56.18.101
Comment : A dachshund has dental problems; a shih tzu has painful paws.
LongDescription : A dachshund has dental problems; a shih tzu has painful paws.
Part_ID : s01e13
TVNetworkName : KCWT-HD

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L4.1
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 2 frames
Format settings, GOP : M=3, N=30
Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Bit rate : 9 160 Kbps
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 29.970 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.147
Stream size : 2.26 GiB (97%)

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : 40
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 255 Kbps
Maximum bit rate : 259 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 64.3 MiB (3%)
Language : English

Again thank you for your hard work and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Sorry for the long post.

Phil

Just for completness, Surlatablo also identifies the language of the audio track and if combined with -C support via ccextractor, will embed a subtitle track which is also identified by language (the latter only working sometimes on a Roku forcing a lightweight transcode to get the subtitles… new version, releasing tonight, will always create a correctly named .srt file which (I believe) will always work on Roku even when using Direct Play.

@cjcox

That sounds great about the .srt file.

Now you just need to get the GUI out so we can get away from the command line… :sunglasses:

I do love me some Surlatablo… lol

I played around with metadata when I was originally working on TabloRipper, and couldn’t find a single case where it helped Plex match the show. In fact, the recommended directory structure seems to have no effect on matching either. The file name seems to be the deciding factor, so that’s what I went with.
https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/200220687-Naming-Series-Season-Based-TV-Shows

There was an issue raised earlier in this topic about mismatching “Flash” because Plex needs a hint to pick the current series. Are you having issues?

This touches on another earlier discussion in this topic - FFMPEG options. I can’t claim to be a FFMPEG expert (far from it), but the options I’m using are designed to “copy all input audio and video streams without transcoding”. My goal is to make the ripped version match your input version quality, and to make ripping as fast as possible. The idea being that you control the quality in your Tablo settings, then can transcode to a different format/quality after ripping.

If you’re interested, please take a look at the TabloRipper log file and check the FFMPEG options I’m using. If you have recommendations on a better set of options, I’m interested in hearing about them.

Feedback is always welcome.Many of the best features have come from people that are using TabloRipper. Thanks :sunglasses:

@TabloTV
First off, my sincere apologies. Tablo version 2.2.8 creates perfectly well formed JSON responses. But you knew that already, I just had to play catch up.

But what 2.2.8 changes is where some of the metadata I’m using is located in your response object. My bad.

I’ve uploaded a new version of TabloRipper that fully supports 2.2.8 - hopefully everyone will notice and upgrade once their tablo gets your latest.

2 Likes