Tablo Exporter - Export Tablo Recordings

Also running it again with the latest static build of ffmpeg and get this on beginning export:

objc[15586]: Class FIFinderSyncExtensionHost is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FinderKit.framework/Versions/A/FinderKit (0x7fffa6939210) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride.bundle/Contents/MacOS/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride (0x12f160dc8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Not complete yet, but I will let you know if that causes an issue

I normally run it just by double-clicking on the JAR file in the Mac Finder, but I installed a JDK and ran it from the command line and get the below. This is with a version I just downloaded from the site you gave above in another post.

Dean-2:tabloexporter-2 mhedstrom$ java -jar TabloExport.jar -DEBUG
Error: Could not find or load main class tabloexport.TabloExport
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application

You have to give it the full path to the jar file

I was in the exact folder it was in, but I tried anyways and it still didn’t work.

What Java version are you using???

java -version

java version “11.0.2” 2019-01-15 LTS

Java™ SE Runtime Environment 18.9 (build 11.0.2+9-LTS)

Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM 18.9 (build 11.0.2+9-LTS, mixed mode)

java version “1.8.0_71”

Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_71-b15)

Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.71-b15, mixed mode)

This is the version I know works

And my export with the latest ffmpeg was fine

Wondering if anyone has tried Tablo Exporter after the 2.2.26 Firmware update? I never hear much about it but I think that’s because it just works!

1 Like

It will be useful for people who want to watch the shows I record but don’t have tablos.:slight_smile: Awesome.

Updated my Tablo 4 tuner OG to firmware 2.2.26 and then tried using Tablo Exporter v 0.07a build 129 to export an episode of a show that was recorded BEFORE commercial skip was enabled. Exported just fine. Thought I’d report if anyone else was curious.

1 Like

I update to Catalina, and now my version of ffmpegx.app doesn’t work. How do I get a version for Catalina?

Try this:

https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/macos64/static/ffmpeg-4.2.1-macos64-static.zip

Thank you - that worked.

1 Like

I also am running Mac OS X Catalina. I downloaded JDK 13.0.2 (java) and the ffmpeg file that your post provided. When I double click on the TabloExport.jar file there is a pause and then a window pops up saying: The Java JAR file “TabloExport.jar” could not be launched. Check the Console for possible error messages. I looked in the Console app, but not sure I found any error messages because I’m not very tech-savvy at that level.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

To: Barristerwa

Are you running the TabloExport.jar from your local Mac administrator account?

If not, then give that a try.

JimH

Running Mac OSX El Capitan with a Tablo Dual, everything has been working great since the install a couple of months ago, no changes or updates to the host.

I noticed that there were two programs from the previous day that did not show up in the program list in TabloExport. However, they are in Tablo’s storage and I’ve watched both. These are series shows and the previous episode and next episodes were also recorded and show up in both the Tablo as well as the program list in Tablo Export.

Is there something I can do to make them visible in TabloExport?

Thanks a bunch for your hard work on this - it’s a great utility and really enhances my Tablo use.

I have Tablo Exporter installed and showing up with JAVA. I have ffmpeg unzipped and I right clicked the bin file. When I run the app, what do I enter where it says FFMPEG file? I am guessing one of the three bin files.

You need to put in the full path name to ffmpeg.exe or click on the three dots “…” to the right and navigate to where it is installed to select it.

I guess I figured out because a conversion just worked. But I believe I pointed to ffmpeg.bin .I saw no exe in the folder

I haven’t needed to run my TabloExport for some time now, and I can’t get it to run at all now. I know it ran OK sometime last year but not now. It will not even start at all. Double clicking on the jar file or on my shortcut does nothing.

I’m running Windows 10 with the following Java version information:

java -version
openjdk version “11.0.9.1” 2020-11-04
OpenJDK Runtime Environment AdoptOpenJDK (build 11.0.9.1+1)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM AdoptOpenJDK (build 11.0.9.1+1, mixed mode)

I still have the ffmpeg in a folder in the same folder as the TabloExport.jar file.

So I was wondering if there was anyone that could still help me with it?