Tablo Apple TV App (4th Gen) Early Access Program

Hi, I would love to get access to the Beta App for Apple TV. Filled out the survey yesterday. :crossed_fingers:

Please? @TabloTV @TabloSupport

Filled out survey. Hope to hear back next week!

Just filled out the survey for the apple beta app. Hoping to hear back soon.

Love Tablo - many years user. Bought new one and waited 2 months now for full release of Apple TV App. Can’t wait any longer. Just applied for Beta - please let me in ASAP! Thanks.

Is it possible to still become a beta tester? If so, how do I go about it. TIA.

There’s a survey at the top of this topic labelled, Tablo 4th Generation - Apple TV Beta Team Signup. Complete the survey. Be sure to include a valid email. I was added last week.

Just purchased and signed up for beta.

A post was merged into an existing topic: NEW - 4th Gen Tablo Apple TV App Beta (v. 1.4.1 + 1.4.3)

How long does it take to get Emailed to get the Beta App after talking the survey

I think it took about two days.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: NEW - 4th Gen Tablo Apple TV App Beta (v. 1.4.1 + 1.4.3)

I just got my tablo 4th gen and signed up for the beta test hopefully I hear soon

Just got a Tablo, would be great to join the Beta. I’ve submitted the survey. Thank you

Hello - Could you please add me to the beta testing program? Thank you!

just signed up for the beta testing hopefully I here soon. Thank you!

Super excited to have joined the Tablo family yesterday! We’re a 4 AppleTV household, and would use it everyday, so I signed up for the beta project and hope to be added soon!

I bought the 4th Gen Tablo yesterday for my Apple TV and applied for the beta program. I’m eager to test it.

Signed up for the beta as well.

Can’t wait to be granted access. Long time legacy Tablo user with Apple TV and purchased a fancy new white/round Tablo today that I’d love to get back on Apple TV. Thanks!

A bit disappointed you can’t access via a Safari or any other browser on a Mac. Hopefully that feature can be added.