Tablo App Crashing when disconnecting Bluetooth Speaker

@TabloTV @TabloSupport I sent feedback a few times, but whenever I disconnect my bluetooth speaker on my Android Phone it pops up an alert that the Tablo App has crashed. I wasn’t in the Tablo App, but it crashes. I’m running 7.1.1 Public Beta on the Nexus 6P.

I’m having the same issue on both a Nexus 6P and a Nexus 6, both running Android 7.0 (not beta as in your case if that makes any difference). I think this problem started after the last app update. I’ve submitted a few crash reports through Android, so @TabloSupport should be able to see them.

This needs to get merged with the other several threads into one… it’s all the same problem. @TabloTV knows what I mean.

Same problem here: Nexus 6 phone, Android Marshmallow, Tablo Android App 1.0.31 - everytime I disconnect a bluetooth speaker (my car stereo) I get the message, “Unfortunately, Tablo has stopped,” and I’m not running the Tablo app at all.

2 Likes

I didn’t see any other threads. I’ll let @TabloTV handle this.

Bump @TabloSupport @TabloTV

FYI… I haven’t seen this problem in at least a couple weeks now, and I continue to use bluetooth with my phone daily. Not sure what changed.

I think this app update fixed it:

1 Like