Simplifying the Home Screen and other menus

LOL. You slay me! The tiger’s game is exactly what I was going to use to test the Live function.

Here’s the data from the other Tablo, though…

Nowhere does it show Live. ANYWHERE.

Same with next weekend’s Golden Globes!

I would check mine but I prefer Roku and my unit is turned off until the rebirth of Roku 8.3 in the new year.

But for the 30 minute announcement check firmware release 2.2.46. But for recordings I really care about I use legacy.

Thank you. I remember that now, but didn’t pay much attention to it then.

I understand your preferences to stay within the same system. If the Roku app had some of the “extras” like Android, I could see others enjoying it better. Keep in mind that the screens I’ve shared are from my AndroidTV and as you well know from use, things are very sparse in the Roku 4th gen version. (BTW, using that Express+ today, I noticed it decided to change wallpapers – a function CLEARLY turned off has decided it wanted to be ON again. Grrrr. Must happen when they add all those extra crap side menus.) Hope that new version in January makes your 4th gen usable again!

[Edit: The Roku app has even less helpful data for these “live” shows. The guide shows “NEW” in it’s cute little orange bubble, but after clicking on an event, “NEW” is seen nowhere in the popup!]