Hey Tablo Fans!
As you know, we’re always working on Tablo firmware and app updates that will bring new features to your DVR.
One of the most important parts of this process is the beta testing updates with real users. While all firmware and app updates go through quality assurance and internal alpha testing, the testing that our beta team does is indispensable.
In order to ensure our beta team includes a cross-section of active Tablo users, watching content on a wide variety of devices, we are currently looking to add new members to the beta team. (We are especially hoping to add users willing to test Apple TV updates.)
In exchange for early access to new features, Tablo beta team responsibilities and expectations include:
- Install and use beta firmware and apps when they become available
- Provide timely and specific feedback to us via the private Tablo Beta Community forum
- Accept the inherent risks associated with testing new software
A few key details about this initiative:
- It is mandatory to have an active Community Forum login (user name) to participate in the beta program as this is our primary method of gathering feedback
- Participants DO NOT require an active Tablo TV Guide or Premium subscription
- All users hoping to participate in future device-specific app betas must also be signed up as a Tablo firmware beta tester
- Most app beta testing requires the use of accompanying Tablo beta firmware
- The current form only allows one Tablo to be registered. If you would like to use more than one Tablo in beta testing, please PM (@TabloSupport) directly.
If you’d like to be a part of Tablo beta testing team, please fill out the form here:
If you have any questions about the the beta process, please let us know. We hope you’ll join us!