Roku Vers. 7 build 9044 out - no LPW while watching recordings

Hello everyone,

I just purchased a tablo last week and I was just wondering if the new Roku update to 9044 is still working for everyone or if your still experiencing the LPW.

The Roku Build 9044 referenced in these forums is v7.0.0 Build 9044.
Newer Rokus, like the 2 (2015), 3, and 4 are being updated to v7.1.0 Build 4602 already.

Roku v7.0.0 Build 9044 was a good one.
Iā€™ll miss it.

Roku v7.1.0 Build 4602 caused issues with most of my Roku apps, but seems to be working fine with the Tablo app.

Thanks for the replyā€¦My roku is working just fine. Iā€™m just worried if I update my Roku will my other apps begin to buffer or mess upā€¦And if itā€™s worth it at the expense of one app (Tablo)

I donā€™t think you have much of a choice without pulling the power to the Roku (or blocking network connections) when you arenā€™t using it. Rokus auto updateā€¦

7.1 is causing issues with my Tablo, my parents and many othersā€¦ No LPW, but randomly exiting out of video playback, both during Live TV and recordingsā€¦

Tablo Exits out Randomly Watching Recorded Show - Roku

Live TV on Roku

Iā€™m getting frequent LPW watching live TV on the 2016 Roku stick that has 7.1 that I didnā€™t get on the previous Roku stick with 9044.

Anyone experiencing major stuttering? Watching a show that recorded last night and watching with no preview tiles and also major stutteringā€¦ No LPW. Itā€™s strange. If we pause even for one second it starts back up and plays with no issue for a few minutes and then starts again.

Maybe related to the new Roku updates?