Problems with mytablotv.com

I am suddenly unable to connect to my tablo using my computer. I have tried using Firefox, Chrome and the tablo windows app.
It seems to work fine with the Roku and I can use the tablo app om my android tablet, just not my computer.
any ideas?

I just connected to http://my.tablotv.com/ using Firefox 95.0.2 with no issues. Just for clarity, you are going to my.tablotv.com not mytablotv.com as you have in your post title, correct?

Assuming so, you might try clearing “cache” or site data in Firefox. You can clear it for Tablo only by going to Settings | Privacy & Security, scrolling down to Cookie & Site Data, clicking Manage Data, searching for Tablo and clicking Remove All Shown when tablotv.com is displayed.

Yea, I really need to clean the crumbs from my keyboard. :blush:
Anyway, that did the trick for Firefox, now to work on the others.
Thanks for the help.

There is also a Tablo app for Windows 10, you can find it in the Microsoft Store.

Tablo has stated that the long term strategy is to move away from my.tablotv.com, but for now keep using it if it works!

That may not be complexity accurate. True, there was some information rushed out NEW - Tablo Windows 10/Xbox App Update (v.1.9.9) but later clarified/corrected -

First off, the Tablo web app will continue to be maintained and available to all of our users.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.