Plex Plugin 2.0 Beta is Ready

Just got my Tablo and using Plex, so happy to help with testing.

I’ll help beta test as well

• I started work on LiveTV last night so If I can get that working tonight I’ll start device testing on NAS & Windows tomorrow and then I’ll update you guys with how to download and install 

We use plex and use a windows remote to navigate. However the navigation buttons in the Tablo channel don’t correspond to the same functions as in plex. Ideas?

@Davidvr I would love to beta test for you.  I, like you, am in Texas :)  Texans UNITE! lol

I have a 2 tuner model with a 1TB HHD hooked up.  We use Plex all the time and I would love to not have to jump out of the Roku Plex app to watch my Tablo.  I am also using Plex to stream my Tablo to my Fire TV Stick.

Love the app, keep up the great work!

1 Tablo 2 Tuner Model
5 Roku’s
1 Fire Stick
1 Windows 8.1 Tablet
1 iPad 2
Many phones.

1 Tablo 2 Tuner

1 Apple TV2 with Plex
1 Fire Stick
1 Roku 3
1 Roku 2

So I committed some alpha code to a branch on github last night, It probably won’t work so I wouldn’t recommend trying it, but if anyone is a coder (preferably python) and would like to help test send me a PM. 

@cch123 @clockwork @kwahhn @pngwolffman @Emailrob @sjp @TabloTV @7up @Eli_Neris @all 

I just updated the top post with the link to download it. Once downloaded, extract the zip and place it in your plugins folder, See https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/201106098 to find your plugins folder

Just installed the new plugin.  I will let you know what I find.  Thanks!

Great, I’ll check it out tonight.   Thank you

Still ignores the IP Override

And Live TV brings back nothing :frowning:

So I went back to Github to get the latest and that version live TV Worked… But… Notice the dupes

Accessing server via Plex app on Fire TV:

The good: Recordings for each show are now grouped by season and thumbnails for each show seem more organized and better labled.

The bad:  Can't playback any recordings, "Error, Error occurred while attempting to navigate to the selected item...."  

My plex server has been syncing for about four hours now and I just get the message “Recordings are still syncing please continue to click here until sync finishes Last recording was 37754”…  It’s been stuck on that last recording for quite some time now.

Did you click on it? @Jerz

I tried watching a recording, but it said 'this channel is not responding'. 

Live TV also just sits there and doesn't load anything. 

This is using the webapp in Chrome on a PC

If I use the original Tablo plugin you had, it works OK for both live and recorded

Did you click on it? @Jerz

Yes… a few times and even rebooted the computer with plex server on it.

@jerz it loads 100 recordings each time, so if you have 1000 recordings you have to click 10 times

So I went back to Github to get the latest and that version live TV Worked... But.... Notice the dupes

It’s not duplicated per say, it’s one copy of the channel on each tablo.

@Davidvr, shouldn’t pull the same show across then… Maybe something that needs to be added…

Or better yet, get the IP Override to work :wink: