No Tablo app on new Firestick

I just go a new Firestick for a 4th TV. There is no Tablo app. I tried the search method and asked via voice command. Nothing. Am I missing something?

Your device is probably one of the new devices that run Amazon’s new Vega OS on their TV streaming devices. The existing Tablo apps do not work on those devices but Tablo is working an app that WILL work on them, see below for details on how to get involved:

After further review, the Amazon Firestick 4K Select is not compatible with Tablo. Sending it back.

Thanks

After discovering that the Firestick 4K Select that I purchased is not compatible with the Tablo app, I have to send it back. So I don’t go through this again, can someone tell me which Firesticks are compatible with Tablo.

Thank you

I have an Amazon 4K Max Fire Stick and it works well with the Tablo app. The newer 4K Max sticks have 16GB memory, which is nice if you use a lot of apps, and also gives it a little better performance.

Good deal when they are on sale. I have seen them sell for $49.99 and even $44.99 at times.

Just passing by and wanted to throw out a suggestion. IF a user finds themselves in a place where new hardware is going to be ordered it would be worth while to buy an ONN google player way preferred over a Firestick. Even if you are a basic homeowner user (no power user but you have the option) ONN is google and adb debugging is still on and google says they are not going to turn it off, at least that is the current pledge. This means that you can do basic things like have an app on your homescreen that you click once and all your selected apps turn off leaving tons of ram to be used by the ones you are running. Additionally ONN has 32 GB of RAM on the basic Pro. The device is in the 45-60 dollar range just like the Firestick but you still get a ton of control if you get the urge to go that route. Once you get used to a quick click and all your used RAM/cache is wiped you simply continue using your streaming as usual but with PERK due to not be jammed up with usage that is no longer needed. I do have 2-3 Firesticks that are greatly configured but with each new Firestick update the usability for a power user shrinks. I already have two spare ONN Pro’s and I am slowly programming them to replace the older Firesticks. My real slow down is because the factory software version on these ONN’s allows me to root them. The very instant I connect them they will update and Root is gone! Root is not a picnic like you would think. Many apps detect root and fight you all the way. I am still deciding if I want to play cat and mouse or if I am getting tired of it. Having linux with sudo su at the ready makes even the ONN a crude tool, but this is not for the faint of heart!

Compatible and way over priced:

Fire TV Stick 4K Plus $69
Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2nd Generation) $85

Not compatible:

Fire TV 4K Select streaming stick
Fire TV HD Stick
Fire TV Stick 4K (3rd Gen)