LOOKING FOR: Amazon Vega Device Owners

Happy Monday folks -

Over the last year, Amazon has released two Fire TV devices that run a new operating system called Vega. This new OS means these Amazon Fire TV devices require a different type of app for compatibility.

We’re currently beta testing a Tablo app for these devices and are looking for additional testers.

If you own one of these devices and would like to beta test a compatible Tablo app, please complete our beta team signup survey and then reply to this post:

  • Amazon Fire TV 4K Select streaming stick
  • Amazon Fire TV HD Stick

My Firestick stopped working and I received a replacement today, only to learn that it has Vega OS and is incompatible with Tablo (which is the primary reason I bought the Firestick in the first place). I would love to beta test but would need to know if I qualify soon before I return it.

Hi @seanhanley,

You’re in!