NEW - Update to Tablo web app

video not loading. using chrome Version 47.0.2526.27 beta-m (64-bit)

The performance improvement in Chrome is outstanding!

@theuser86 I just installed a fresh Firefox that was not installed on the computer previously, connected to Tablo and got the same Adobe Flash error. So there is something non-browser related going on. Any other thoughts?

Once you connect to the Tablo, is the stream & container (Flash or HTML5) actually being served from the Tablo itself? Or from Tablo.com’s servers? If the former, is there some web server cache in the Tablo itself that can be cleared?

Looks like its back to using FLASH

(from a fresh chromium install)

object type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” data="/packages/app-hls-player/videojs/plugins/mangui-hlsprovider/video-js-matb33.swf" width=“100%” height=“100%” id=“hls-player_flash_api” name=“hls-player_flash_api” class=“vjs-tech” style=“display: block;”>param name=“movie” value="/packages/app-hls-player/videojs/plugins/mangui-hlsprovider/video-js-matb33.swf">param name=“flashvars” value=“readyFunction=videojs.Flash.onReady&eventProxyFunction=videojs.Flash.onEvent&errorEventProxyFunction=videojs.Flash.onError&autoplay=true&preload=auto&loop=undefined&muted=false&src=http%3A%2F%2F192.168.0.105%2Fstream%2Fpl.m3u8%3FjD8bN8_NAb6aJow1QrCtBw&”>param name=“allowScriptAccess” value=“always”>param name=“allowNetworking” value=“all”>param name=“wmode” value=“direct”></object

I just checked, Recordings and Live TV both use the HTML5 player on Chrome in Windows 7. What version of the HTML Application is my.tablotv.com pulling in your Chrome browser? What does the UA say?

Tablo Device: 2.2.6
HTML Application: 1.0.23-597
UA: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/46.0.2490.80 Safari/537.36

Everyone having problems has tried this?

Tried both method…didn’t change anything. :pensive:

Yup … and I even tried manually deleting all history and data from my browser cache as well as trying a fresh and never used install of CHROMIUM (the public build of google chrome) with the same results.

Tablo Device: 2.2.6
HTML Application: 1.0.23-597
UA: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11_1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/47.0.2526.27 Safari/537.36

the main difference here looks like I am running Chrome 47 where you are on 46.

Same as yours. I started replying over on this thread since it appears to be solely focused on this issue: Can't watch anything on Chrome browser

Thanks for your troubleshooting help over there as well! Still no luck yet.

It seems their code regressed to the flash version…

Hey folks - I’m checking on this with our web guru. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

Any update?

Is there an issue you’re experiencing specifically? We have addressed the majority of these issues.

Some of them may not have been pushed live yet, but you can try beta.tablotv.com and see if your issue is still present there.