Happy Tuesday Tablo fans!
It’s been a long time, but we’ve been very excited to get back to work on Tablo’s ROKU channel. A brand new update should be making its way to your ROKU devices right now.
This release is mostly under the hood updates, but there is a brand new feature: WATCH NEXT.
In each recording folder, this button will allow you to immediately play the next unwatched episode in the series without having to jump into the episode list. This should help all of you binge watch fans
Release Notes for Tablo ROKU Channel Update 2.2.8
- Adds advanced recording scheduling options (requires firmware 2.2.18)
- Adds ‘Stop’ button to allow unscheduling of in-progress recordings (requires firmware 2.2.18)
- Adds ‘Watch Next’ button to recording airing screen when next recorded episode is available
- Support for newest Roku video player software
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
We hope you enjoy this update! Please share any feedback you have below.