NEW - Update for Amazon Fire TV Devices (v. 1.3.1) & (v. 1.3.3)

@Wolfpack Looks like the update is still stuck in review with Amazon. They’re usually quite quick but for some reason the pipes are a bit clogged. We’re going to try again today. Stay tuned.

@Wolfpack - If you go here:

And scroll down to the details, the version and more importantly, the date will tell you if it has been updated. Currently still showing 1.3.1 and July 20…

@TabloTV - 1.3.2 is still not available on Amazon…

1 Like

Still waiting for 1.3.2 on Amazon Fire Stick. I even changed the setting for updates so I will know when it arrives.

In my month of owning Tablo this is the first issue i have had. Honestly it is a bit disappointing i can see the Tablo App for Roku working fine on my daughters TV but the App for FireTV is a bit disappointing. My wife who supported ‘cutting the cord’ is now questioning it. I sure hope this new version to the app that was apparently published 2 days ago makes it to production soon.

Hi. I can see that I’m not alone with problems with v1.3.1, but my particular issue seems somewhat different. I am currently using Table Remote Access. My Fire TV, with v1.3.1 is working fine, however my Firestick, also with v1.3.1, streams live TV fine but will not play ANY recorded shows. All I get after pushing “play” is the revolving arrow and the word “Loading”, but it never loads. Unlike the other issues I’ve seen, this applies to all recordings, not ones that I am trying to view while recording. I really can’t delete and re-load the app because, being remote, I loose my link to my Tablo. It’s wierd that my FireTV is fine but the Firestick is not. The only difference is that last week I had the Firestick with me at the home location/network of my Tablo and used it and it worked perfectly. Now, remotely, it won’t play recordings but the FireTV, which hasn’t been to the Tablo’s home network since March plays perfectly. Apologies for the wordiness. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you!

Has anyone heard anything from Tablo Support? I have an open support request and was working with Tim in support, but he has not replied in 2 days. Is there some Canadian holiday that we are not aware of?

Hey @dqhall - sorry about the delay! Looks like the first in/first out setup for our email queue bumped you back to the bottom when you sent in your follow up. I just sent off a reply to you, it should be in your inbox now :slight_smile:

-Tim from Tablo Support

Hi @kabobble, I’m having the same problem. Hoping v1.3.2 solves it.

I am having the same Issue on my Fire stick. I really hope this update fixes the problem

Just got updated to ver. 1.3.3 not 1.3.2. First thing noticed was no white screen just the moving circle only. Also, I don’t see the “Fast Startup Live” option box which I think is better. Looks good so far. I noticed also when first syncing, no more fading effect on those logo Title transition? Not a big deal but it looked good before.

I thought I saw on here that tablo support said they pushed 32 but Amazon was reviewing and suddenly I see 33…I seriously wonder what the real story is.

We had to rev the version number when the other one got stuck in the submission process.

@RMAlvarez - How’s the remote streaming? We did test it on 1.3.3 and it was working for us!

since early this morning my Tablo has been stuck on slow blue blink. I have powered off the router, the table, the firetv stick still stuck on slow blink, i have opened a ticket. I finally got frustrated and unplugged the thing for 5 minutes, plugged it back in and solid Blue, it is on 1.3.3 and seems to be working fine now.

@TabloTV
1.3.3 - Hello darkness my old friend…
White screen fixed! Thank you.

1 Like

Just checked and the update is up. Syncing it now.

With the recent tablo firmware update and the recent app update I have lost the capability to play recordings made since the updates. My ROKU box works fine, so this is only with the firebox.

1 Like

Exact same problem here. Old recordings work fine & new recordings work on PC but not Fire TV.

1 Like

I just discovered that since the update recordings can’t be started until the recording is finished, but once they are done they play fine. At least this is the case for me.

I am using the fire stick. Same problem. I can watch live tv from a remote location fine. I am unable to view recordings; it gets stuck on loading. This happens even for recordings that are completed. It is not an in progress issue.

I play the same recordings fine from my browser (Chrome) or my iPhone. And, to watch the recordings, I use my AppleTV and AirPlay. Not ideal, but that is the work around.

When will Table be pushing an app update for the FireBox/Stick?

1 Like