NEW - Tablo Roku Channel Update (v. 3.1.0)

Hi folks -

An update to Tablo’s Roku channel is on the way which is so incredibly minor that you shouldn’t notice a thing.

If you’ve already got the Tablo channel installed, and your ROKU is set to automatic updates, you should see version 3.1.0 very soon.

Here’s what you can expect (which is nothing really)…

Tablo Roku Channel Update (v. 3.1.0)

• Miniscule behind-the-scenes tweaks

About This Release
Users shouldn’t see any difference at all. The tweaks are super minor and don’t affect how the app functions at all.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to post them below or touch base directly with support.

1 Like

Maybe I’m just an old cynic, but when someone says: “move along folks, there’s nothing to see here”, there usually is. Seems to me that “Nothing” in this case, is a pretty insulting way to snake out of taking any ownership for the issue of Back-Button crashing. And if this actually fixes it, its aboot time. Bad Tablo, get down boy. Go in your house.

Yup. There were similiar comments about thr “new” Android version. That’s all we did you shouldn’t notice anything.

Oh… casting doesn’t work anymore. I guess it’s something you won’t be seeing.

Hi there @RBI-TEC,

Indeed, there is a minor bug on the Roku app that occurs when the back button is pressed once you resume from the screensaver. Unfortunately, this occurred as a result of a Roku OS update.

Try disabling the screensaver in the Roku settings as a workaround for the time being, and that should resolve the issue.