NEW - Tablo Preview Channel Now Public

Seems it’s Yes to both of your questions. I clicked to open the Preview channel and got the message to upgrade and it populated with another tile that has the same Tablo logo minus the orange Preview triangle in the corner. Still seems to work as long as one selects “Later” for the upgrade choice.

Please keep the Roku Legacy channel running until the new Roku channel provides all the features in the web app. I was surprised and disappointed when my “original” Tablo Roku channel was automatically updated to the new format with all recordings dumped into one screen. The “recent recordings” tab was gone. Then, I found the legacy Roku channel and am content. The new Roku channel format is beautiful and it’s worth the wait; but I don’t want to trade useful features for the great new layout. I can wait until the legacy features are added to the new format.

1 Like

YOU had a choice of ok or later. You could have pressed later.

There’s no need for comments like this, not adding any value to the forums. Please refrain.

@TabloTV

theuser86 This is precisely what Philsoft was telling other users way back in… yesterday.

I had the forever circle also on the Roku 3 when looking for recordings after upgrading to 2.2.6.
My fire TV seemed to work fine.
I downloaded all of my recordings to my PC and did a factory reset and reselected new timer recordings.
This wipes the HD, now the Roku 3 sees then new recordings.
But my Fire TV isn’t working now, seeing old recordings that are gone and not the new ones.
My chrome browser also having problems now. If I go incognito it seems to work and see the new recordings though.
Probably need to clear caches somehow on Fire TV and Chrome.

I have a new issue with the new interface. It freezes when fast forwarding worse than with the update that was 8-9 months ago. It does not happen as much as it did then and it also does it much differently in that it will not boot the Roku3. It is just stuck and I have had to reboot the Roku. I’m about ready to buy an apple TV if it works any better?

1 Like

I think you are NEVER going to “Get it”.

xxx ccc xx cc

What is missing at this forum is a “thumbs down” button placed next to the “like” one.

2 Likes

I’ve been have not been able to access recordings since October 24. I was able to see recordings with the old production app, but it has now been overwritten. Can you provide me with the beta firmware fix also?

My Roku app is showing the constantly loading circle as well. I hope there is something that can be done because Roku is the primar way that we use our tablo.

I have the 2.2.7 beta 3 version and mine still has the constant loading circle. Will a factory reset wipe out all the recorcings on the hard drive?

@JIMA - It will. Please hit reply on the ticket you have with support and they may be able to help you figure out why you’re having this issue.

How do I do that? I sent them an email this am but have not heard back from them yet. I am always at work when they work so can not be at home to work this.

Jim

http://support.tablotv.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks for the reply but I think that opens a new support ticket. He stated that he wanted me to reply to the existing case I already have.

Jim

oh yes sorry. To reply you literally just have to reply to the ticket email (I think)

Literally just hit reply on the last email you have from us.

I did that this morning before I left for work. Still have not heard back.