Hi everyone -
We have a HUUUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEE update on the way for Tablo PREVIEW, our app for Amazon Fire TV and Android TV devices.
Your app should update automatically over the coming day, but you can check the Amazon App Store or Google Play Store for the update if you’re antsy.
We hope you enjoy these great new features!
Here’s what you can expect…
Tablo PREVIEW Update (v. 1.8.0)
- Adds support for Manual Programs
- Adds support for Conflict Resolution
- Adds support for first-time setup
- Adds Channels, Genres, and Ratings filters to relevant TV Guide screens
- Adds 1 & 2 minute offsets to start early/end late Advanced Recording Options
- Adds improved Settings screen
- Adds firmware update notifications and processing
- Fix for issue where play/pause required two remote button presses
- Fix for issue where pressing play versus OK on an airing would not begin playback
- MANY other tweaks, bug fixes, and performance improvements
We hope you enjoy all of these new features and tweaks, especially the new Conflict Resolution engine. We plan to bring this upgraded feature to other platforms once we’ve reviewed its performance on the Fire TV and Android TV platforms.
If you have any questions or concerns about this update, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below or touch base directly with Tablo Support.