UPDATE BELOW - Tablo Firmware Beta Sign Up

Iā€™d be happy to help!

Chris

I would be interest in being a tester. Iā€™m new to TABLO, but Iā€™ve been pleased overall with its operation and performance. Let me know if you think Iā€™d be helpful in the testing.

Thank you,
Ray Haring

Anyone is welcome as long as theyā€™re willing to provide detailed & timely feedback.

Make sure to use the sign up form (linked above) to be included.

1 Like

glad to be a part of the new firmware tablo beta. ill do my best. then its on to Tablo apple tv beta :slight_smile:

any detail what the beta firmware consist of . new layout, maybe add other streaming services like netflix hulu sling, amazon?

Gotta sign up to get the details :wink:

i already did and im ready!!!

1 Like

All will be revealed next week.

Ok, itā€™s officially ā€œnext weekā€ :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Yes it isā€¦

Weā€™re getting organized to send the beta out this afternoon.

If you havenā€™t signed up yet, please do so.

Note that if you havenā€™t and you are a current beta team member, you will lose access to the beta portion of the forums.

If youā€™re seeing this tomorrow, fear notā€¦ We can still add people over the next few days but obviously, we want to make sure everyone gets access for the full beta period.

2 Likes

ok, I just need to get my MAC address. I keep forgetting!

Haha, yep. Thatā€™s why some have requested that info be available in your Settings. :wink:

1 Like

That Google form does not work properly in IE11, I cannot enter anything into the fields.

Sorry :frowning: Can you try in Chrome or FF?

(Canā€™t say Iā€™m really surprised that a Google product and a Microsoft product arenā€™t playing niceā€¦ )

1 Like

Iā€™m at work where the comp is locked down, canā€™t install Chrome or FF. But I busted out my iPad and did it.

Thanks!

1 Like

Just installed beta about 30 minutes ago and ran into a problem already; error code 404 on my Amazon FireTV stick. Now having problems getting it to reconnect to my Tablo. Will try removing from FireTV stick and then adding it back.

I would like to sign up, but it looks like an evil Google account is required to access the form.

Is there a way to join the program without joining Google? Shudder.

1 Like

I signed up again and the beta site page I had stored in my web browser stopped working and was marked unavailable.

Will we receive an email with a link to the active beta site?

Thanks.

Sorry I was late, but I finally got my MAC and submitted the form last night. Is it too late?

Where are we supposed to provide feedback on this beat release? Maybe I missed that in the sign-up process?

I am having a very bad time with this beta release that I did not have with the 2.2.8 firmware.

Thanks,
Scott

UPDATE - Never mind, I found the forum.