UPDATE BELOW - Tablo Firmware Beta Sign Up

I would like to sign up, but it looks like an evil Google account is required to access the form.

Is there a way to join the program without joining Google? Shudder.

1 Like

I signed up again and the beta site page I had stored in my web browser stopped working and was marked unavailable.

Will we receive an email with a link to the active beta site?

Thanks.

Sorry I was late, but I finally got my MAC and submitted the form last night. Is it too late?

Where are we supposed to provide feedback on this beat release? Maybe I missed that in the sign-up process?

I am having a very bad time with this beta release that I did not have with the 2.2.8 firmware.

Thanks,
Scott

UPDATE - Never mind, I found the forum.

I have received the 2.2.9 Beta but do not have the link to the current Beta reporting site.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

I found/use the below link:

https://community.tablotv.com/t/new-tablo-firmware-beta-2-2-9/6199

Thanks, but the link says I don’t have permissions. Odd since I did receive the 2.2.9 Beta update.

Here’s hoping Tablo Support will chime in with a solution.

Would like to start testing but do not know what to focus on.

@Wolfpack - I’ll get you added. Only signed up beta team members have access to the beta area.

All OK now. Thanks!

I would be glad to test.

I’m out of touch for a couple of weeks and get dropped from the Beta group?! Feeling neglected.

1 Like

Sorry @Grandy - We wanted to make sure that the people who were in the group were the most engaged users. Happy to add you back if you fill out the form.

1 Like

filled it out a few minutes ago

1 Like

Just re-signed up for Beta testing and can’t wait for the Apple TV app!! Keep up the good work!! I know Dev stuff is time consuming and hard work. Thank you!

1 Like

Any room left for 1 more beta tester?

Not sure if I can get in but I have a first generation FireTV box that has Fire OS 5.0.5 the other two FireTV boxes that I have are on Software Version 51.1.6.3 so I’d have something to compare to as far as functionality goes on two different fire tv os boxes. I just signed up a few minutes ago.

We’re getting towards the end of this beta, but if anyone else is game for future betas, please make sure to sign up as soon as possible so you can get in on any future releases.

Where do we sign up “again”? I may have missed something.

@thanatos0801 - OP has a Click here link.

I was a beta tester. I do not have a google account. How do I sign up?