NEW Firmware Release - 2.1.24 (old thread)

I never paid attention but it’s possible these shows may have been recorded when others were recording, or when I choose to record several shows in a row while 1 or 2 others are recording, making the Tablo work a bit harder, utilizing more tuners. I’ll let you folks sort it out  ;-)

I am seeing a problem when watching a show and then i go to cast it via Chromecast and it starts casting from the beginning.
To reproduce:

1. Cast a movie via chromecast
  2. Click into Live TV to see what else is on air
  3. Turn off phone and watch movie for 1 hr
  4. Attempt to pause the movie…turn on phone and select the orignal show, or pause chromecast…cant recall which I did…but it the casting stopped.
  5. Try to cast via chromecast and pick up where you stopped…you cant…it always starts casting from the beginning.

I found the above post which mentions the same problem…but its posted back in March 15. Is this still a known problem, or a resurected bug?

@TabloTV: you mentioned in a post nearly a year ago that you were going to try to lock down forum posts that were over a year old and irrelevant so as to not confuse people with current issues. How’s that going?

@imazman: there are still issues with Chromecast and they’re working on a new release to address those issues, I believe.