Manual recordings no longer happening as sheduled

On the PC, I had to clear cache on the browser before ghost recordings went away. So now it looks right. Next I will test if recording works. Thanks theuser86.

Hey @winkdot, did someone get in touch with you? Sorry for the wait on this post.

To confirm: manual recordings did have an issue after the 2.2.2 load. The quick fix is to open the manual recording, select ā€˜Editā€™, and then ā€˜Doneā€™ to re-issue it. All further recordings will be successful. If youā€™re still seeing issues to this after trying the above, please send us a ticket.

After deleting all the scheduled programs and then putting them back in, the Tablo did not record anything. It matters not how I schedule them, nothing records. The only way I can get something to record is to hit record on a program that is currently playing. Is there anyway to see the logs on this device?

Iā€™m not normally doing manual recordings. I have a lifetime membership to the grid service. I did issue a ticket on this that told me to delete the recording schedule and then recreate it. I have done this multiple times with no change.

I could telnet to the tablo but donā€™t have an ID or password.

How do you know what version you have? I bought a new Tablo and I am getting the same affect. Nothing shows when I click ā€œrecordingsā€, but Iā€™ve been seeing that since I turned it up.

@SteveBogs At the bottom of the Settings/About screen in the Tablo app - the most current firmware version is 2.2.10.