HELP - can't turn off cc (closed caption) iPad Mini

Worked for me as well, great fix thanks.

I’ve give you 100 Likes if I could, because this solved my issue. Kudos!

CC remaining on has arisen as an issue again.
App version 1.9.2-rc.1build235[202005210951]

What device are you seeing this on? The iPad Mini?

iPhone 11pro

Thanks James!

Out of curiosity, do you have any of the Accessibility features enabled on your phone? (This can be found under SETTINGS > ACCESSIBILITY).

Thanks for the quick reply. Checked Accessibility settings and captions are turned off (the toggle) - it had been since I received the phone.

Thanks for letting us know.

We’re not seeing this on any of our devices here, but we don’t have an iPhone 11 Pro. There is another person with an iPhone X that is also seeing this but we don’t have that device for testing either. It would seem odd that iOS handles CC differently based on screen size, so we’re trying to understand what other differences might be coming into play.

Stay tuned!

Thanks - I’ll go dig up my iPad Mini and my iPad pro and test it on them in the mean time

That would be helpful, James! We have a mini here as well as several other iPhone variants and we’re not seeing the same behavior.

It would also be good to know what version of iOS you’re running.

I started having problem today. I will call and open a ticket tomorrow

The problem on only on my Android Revl 5G by TMobile. AppleTV is normal.

Turns out instead of following phone settings @TabloTV put a cc button on the screen and I pressed it by accident.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.