Do You Have a Professional TV Antenna Installer to Recommend?

Hi folks -

Today’s blog post is all about how to find a professional TV antenna installer in your area:

If you used a professional installer and you liked them, feel free to share their contact info below and maybe a quick review of your experience.

Hopefully we can create a nice rolodex of local experts that other cord cutters can feel confident calling upon.

1 Like

They put our antenna up in our attic. Clean, fast and professional. No complaints. Sure, you can do all of this on your own, and arguably, I know a lot more than I did then, but if you’re unsure, these guys do know what they’re doing.

2 Likes

We install all over the DFW metroplex or within 60-70 miles of the broadcast towers in Cedar Hill (75104).

(469) 321-0507

1 Like

Luke (old owner of CCN) tested DISH and was satisified with them. They provided the antenna too.

As we noted in the blog post, the reviews on DISH’s service has been mixed. If the antenna they supply and the location they want to put it in is right for your needs, then it seems to go OK. If not, then you may not get the result you want.

Luke tested near Temple TX and Grand Rapids. Both were good. Guess it depends on location. I live in an apartment, no attic, snd set up my own indoor antenna that gets 50 channels, so I’d say I did a great job.