Do You Have a Professional TV Antenna Installer to Recommend?

I know a roofer friend, a couple other ones and do agree they don’t know what they’re doing and only rely on the roofing itself. they all would earn more money in the run.

I have the antenna attached to the directv receiver plate and yes I know exactly what you did. What are others saying? curious.

I know who you’re talking about and seen one of the videos. It was pointed out the differences between legal and illegal tv. def know who you are mentioning.

I just wish people who do social media would do more research and stop blaming on everything else. sad that people don’t see.what we all see. great comment.

Phoenix and Northern AZ Antenna Installer- If anyone needs an antenna installed in the Phoenix AZ and Northern AZ area let me know. I can professionally install you outdoor antenna and hook it up to Tablo or up to 4 TVs starting at about $250 which includes antennaantenna web link

Unfortunately, the blog post linked at the top of this thread is no longer available. Clicking on it returns a 404 error.

We had an outside antenna installed almost 4 years ago by JAF EPS, LLC / JAF Electronic Pro-Services from Tavares, Florida. They charged over $500 but did a good job of installing and integrating a simple antenna into our home. A couple of months ago, the reception was becoming less than ideal. When I looked at the antenna, I noticed the cable was no longer attached to the pole; it was hanging only by the electrical leads. I contacted the installation company who quoted a charge more than the new install to upgrade the antenna. I went ahead and scheduled them to update the antenna. They did not appear and never replied to my phone calls or emails.

I started looking for another company and requested quotes through Angi.com. One of the installers listed was Mr. Antenna at 813-815-1414. I called them and was disconnected as I described my needs. I called back several times, but the call was never answered. I then noticed the address was Tavares, which seems rather strange in that is a very small city. My guess is that these are two names for the same person, Herry A. Flores.

I cannot recommend either of the two companies, unfortunately.

I’m trying to find a proven, experienced outdoor tv antenna installer in the Austin, TX area. Having a really difficult time finding someone who has expertise in installing antennas on house roofs and aiming the antenna for optimal reception. HELP! Brian Vickers, Johnson City, TX

Dish installs antennas. Antenna Installation | AirTV