CBS tuning issues Los Angeles

As of today, I am getting cbs2 again in Pasadena. Finally.

As of this evening, I am getting KCBS-2 DT once again in Monroviaā€¦at long last!

Glad to hear things are back to normal!

I just scanned the Tablo.

PS- Most TVā€™s have a partial scan where you can just say scan from channels 2 through 4 for example.

Iā€™ve never had a TV that did a ā€œpartialā€ scan. Just saying.

I received this from KCBS this morning (Thursday 2/2/17), in an email"

Thank you for your patience as we made repairs to the KCBS antenna. The repairs are now complete and you should be receiving the KCBS signal again. Please note a couple of items regarding the KCBS signal:

1. Repairs are happening on other towers at Mt. Wilson, and between the hours of 9a-5p all towers at Mt. Wilson must reduce their power. This may affect your ability to view KCBS if you live a greater distance from Mt. Wilson.

2. If you are unable to tune to KCBS you may need to rescan the channels on your television. You can perform this through the setup function of your TV located in menu options.

Thank you for being a KCBS viewer.

I got the morning news just fine today. For the heck of it, I checked reception, with my rabbit ears antenna, during the time that signal strength was reduced, and found that I could still receive KCBS.

Iā€™m in Garden Grove and I still donā€™t have CBS

Working again from yesterday with perfect reception. In Huntington Beach with basically a coat hanger antenna.

Yup. Theyā€™re signal ordinarily registers 85%+ on my TV signal strength bar. Currently at 70%. I"m about 35-40 miles from tower. Luckily my roof antenna still brings in good reception in Seal Beach.
Looks like itā€™s going to be hit and miss til they finally get their act together.

No, nowadays crazy is the new normal. Still hit and miss from CBS.

Just looked at TV fool and saw real station is UHF so not antenna issue. Seems to be something changed at the station tower or between tower and your house.

http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=29&q=id%3De6a4c58da4d280

Thanks. Full power today.