CBS tuning issues Los Angeles

Anyone else near the LA area having CBS tuning issues? Started at least last night and still weak signal error :frowning:

from reddit for cordcutters - maybe this if itā€™s kcbs

Anyone else having issues in LA area getting 2.1 and 2.2 (Decades) on
OTA antennas the past few days? We have 3 different TVs with different
antennas, none are picking them up.

Yeah, it went down after the storm yesterday. Lots of people on Twitter
complaining about it. Their weatherman replied on Twitter saying they
are working on it. FWIW, Iā€™m close to the tower and they are
broadcasting still but at very low power.

Great thanks for that I couldnā€™t find anything.

:slight_smile:

Iā€™m obliged to help someone from L.A. at least once since they were nice enough to take the Chargers and itā€™s terrible ownership off of our hands.

Yea of course. And donā€™t forget the spiffy logo :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ll watch the first few Chargers home games at the StubHub stadium trying to pick you out of the crowd. It should be easy. Youā€™ll be one of the few in attendance and instead of wearing Chargers gear youā€™ll being going incognito wearing Tablo gear.

LOL
My friend had season tickets in SD, havenā€™t talked to him about what will happen now. He even went to practices.

Iā€™m in Seal Beach. Approx 30+ miles from towers. No problems. Wet weather affecting your ant system?

Not my issue, it is theirs, Lots of people complaining about it on Twitter

I better check again and update if necessary.

You are probably closer than me, apparently they are not broadcasting with a high signal, but still broadcasting

Just checked again. Reception OK but yes, the normal signal strength has dropped some 15%. Any feedback from CBS? Iā€™m using a compact outdoor unidirectional antenna splitting signal between Tablo and Mediasonic DVR and allā€™s well.
Wondering where youā€™re located?

No reply to my tweet or anyone else that I can see :frowning:

Hey itā€™s back. I betcha someone said we have football on tonight we better get this working :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m still not receiving KCBS at all. Everything else is coming in just fine. This began about a week ago for me with dropouts and general issues with CBS, then as of yesterday I lost the signal completely, still no reception.

I did get this response from CBS:

"We apologize you are having trouble receiving the KCBS signal. Currently there is an issue at our transmitter and we are working to correct the problem but weather has been hampering our efforts.

If you are unable to get our signal after adjusting your antenna another option is to go to www.cbs.com and you can sign up for a free 7-day trial of CBS All Access which allows you to watch ā€œLive TVā€ (KCBS)."

Ian

Itā€™s able to tune today for me but SUPER pixelated. So apparently not 100% yet :frowning:

Another update from KCBS:

"We apologize you are having trouble receiving the KCBS signal. Currently there is an issue at our transmitter and we are working to correct the problem but weather has been hampering our efforts.

We are currently on our back-up transmitter at Verdugo Peak east of Glendale. You can try to adjust your antenna to point in that direction to pick up the signal, however, this signal is weaker than our normal signal. If you are unable to get our signal after adjusting your antenna another option is to go to www.cbs.com and you can sign up for a free 7-day trial of CBS All Access which allows you to watch ā€œLive TVā€ (KCBS)."

Ian

Weather? You mean the sun shining on them today ??LOL

I have zero signal in my house, and my Mon canā€™t live without stephen colbertā€™s trump joke
:pensive:
what can I do

Still down in San Gabriel Valley area